Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020
Admission B.Tech Courses in SURAJ
Exam: JEE mains
The category of the Exam: Under Graduate Program as well as post-graduation in Business Administration
Selection Procedure: As Per HSCS (Haryana State Technical Education Society) guidelines
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Courses in SURAJ
- 45% Aggregate marks in 12th class for General Category Candidates
- 40% aggregate marks in 12th Class for SC &ST
- Students appearing in 12th class exams can also apply
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from a govt. approved board/ University with compulsory Mathematics and Physics subjects and any one subjects:
- Computer Science / Information Science
- Candidate must have passed B.E., B.Tech. MCA. M.Sc. from recognised university
- Candidate must have passed three year degree course from a recognised university securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate.
- Candidate should have C-MAT/CAT/MAT/XAT score desired.
- The admission is done by the Haryana State Counselling Society (HSCS) through online counselling on the basis of CAT/CAM Examination.
- Management seats are filled up by Institute on the basis of merit list of CAT/MAT examination/graduation marks.
BBA | BCA :
- 10+2 or similar level or equivalent examination from any recognised board or university, securing minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate.
- The admission is done directly by the institute on merit basis.