Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2019
The category of the Exam: Under Graduate Program
Admission Procedure: Based on the merit in Entrance test conducted or Management quota.
- Students should have passed Class XII from CBSE or equivalent with 45% marks for general and 42.75% for SC/ST
- Its compulsion that the candidate need to pass without any grace marks.
- Three subjects with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one of Chemistry/ Biology/ Bio-technology/ Computer Science/ Electronics as an optional subject.
The category of the Exam: Post Graduate Program
Admission Procedure: Based on the merit in Entrance test conducted in Under Graduate Program or Management quota.
B.E., B.Tech MCA. M.Sc. from recognised university with minimum 50% marks for general and 47.50% for SC/ST in the above streams.
MBA Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed min. of 3 years Bachelor degree course from any recognized University.
- Percentage criteria: securing minimum of 50% (For SC/ST/Reserve candidates, it is 45%) marks in aggregate without any grace marks.
Admission FAQs :
Q. What is the Eligibility Criteria for Lateral Entry to B.Tech?
- Student must have passed 3 year or more Diploma course in Engg./ Tech with at least 45% marks in aggregate of all semesters. Students with Diploma (Arch) are eligible for BE 2nd year (Civil Engg.)
- Should have Diploma of 2 years after 10+2 with at least 45% marks in aggregate of all semesters.
- Should have passed 3 years or more B.Sc. degree with at least 45% marks in aggregate with Maths as a subject.
Q. What is the B.Tech Eligibility criteria for ECE?
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from a board recognized.
- Physics & Mathematics is a compulsory subjects.
- Optional Subject any one: Chemistry/ Bio- Technology / Biology.
- Percentage criteria: Securing minimum of 50% for GM and 45% SC/ST/Reserve candidates.