Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2021
B Tech in Shivalik College is available in four disciplines. The college is the constituent part of the Rijan Educational Society. It is affiliated with UTU and approved by AICTE. In addition, the college also offers admission to the B Tech lateral entry. Shivalik College B Tech Specializations are listed below :
- Civil Engg
- Computer Science Engg
- Mechanical Engg
- Electronics & Communication Engg
Shivalik College B Tech Eligibility/Selection Criteria
- To apply for B Tech Program in SCE Dehradun, Candidates must have a 45% grade in Physics and Mathematics, as well as one of the following subjects Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, or Technical Vocational (40 per cent for Reserved categories)
- For admission to the B.Tech at SCE, the institute uses the JEE Main score.
- To secure admission seats under the government quota, candidates have to attend online counselling conducted by UTU. (Uttarakhand Technical University)
- Henceforth, applicants are required to register online for the UTU's counselling based on JEE Main Score. The final merit list will be prepared by considering JEE Main Score as well 10+2 academic merit.
- Candidates who have completed their studies in the Diploma Engineering stream can apply for B Tech Lateral Course at Shivalik College.
- Diploma holders have to undertake the UKSEE Entrance Test to be eligible for 2nd year B Tech admission in SCE.
- After qualifying in the entrance test, candidates have to attend the state level counselling conducted by UTU. The final seat allotment will be done through counselling.
- Shivalik College B Tech management quota is available, and admission will be granted based on academic merit, followed by institute level counselling.
Shivalik College Diploma Admission
In addition to the B Tech, SCE also offers admission to the three-year Diploma in engineering streams.
- For Diploma admission in Shivalik College, candidates must pass in 10th board examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the student's performance in an academic examination that is based on 10th academic merit.
- Candidates who have passed in 12th Board exam or ITI Course can apply for Diploma Lateral Entry.
The diploma program at Shivalik College is available in three streams.
- Civil Engg
- Mechanical Engg
- Electrical Engg
Shivalik College Application Process
- Shivalik Invites the online application process. Candidates must visit the SCE's official website.
- Select "Apply Online" from the drop-down menu.
- To register, provide your name, email address, phone number, course, and state.
- After registration, fill out the application form with the relevant information.
- After filling Shivalik College application form, make an application fee payment of INR 1000 via secure CCAvenue payment gateway using Debit/Credit Card, Netbanking, Mobile Wallet, and UPI.
- Once the payment has been completed, you will receive a payment confirmation.
Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Civil Engineering Electronics and Communication Engineering
45% in 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics
Class of 2021
In my opinion admission fee in Shivalik college is actually good and affordable to pay and college provides certain scholarship facility for the meritorious candidates who have secured good score in entrance exam and even college helps in availing educational loans from the tied up banks. Shivalik College of Engineering admissions for diploma course is provided actually on the basis of entrance exam JEEP or through merit score. Actually I got admission on the basis of my 10th score so the admission fee was quiet high for me compare to general fee structure and I would like to say the admission process was simple