Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2021
The Institute of GRTET was established in 2008 and is promoted by SRDR Trust. AICTE approves GRTET and affiliated with Anna University. The vision of the Institute is to provide technical education in the field of technology and engineering. GRTET's aim is to shaping students career with more knowledge and skills. Admission for courses offered by GRTET is based on TNEA counselling and the TNACET entrance exam. The Institute provides B.E / M.E and MBA course with various specialisations.
B.E course at GRTET is offered with courses like Machine, Computer Science and Engineering, Biomedical, Electronics and Communication and Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
M.E course at GRTET is offered in fields like Manufacturing Engineering and Digital Communication & Networking.
- Applications for UG and PG course offered by GRTET are accepted online on the official website.
- Admission for BE / ME and MBA course is made as per the norms lay by Anna University.
- GRTET offers a B.E course in six specialisations for four years with an intake of 60 seats per annum.
- Eligibility for BE course at GRTET, candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination with 50% marks.
- Admission for BE course at GRTET is based on marks scored in JEE Main and TNEA counselling process.
- Students are provided seat based on their performance in counselling conducted by AU.
- Candidates who belong to BC / SC / ST / MBC / DNC must have 40% to apply.
- The Institute offers ME course in two disciplines for two years with an intake of 24 seats per academic year.
- Eligibility for ME course at GRTET, students must have passed B. Tech / BE examination with 50% marks.
- Admission for the ME course at GRTET depends on GATE scores and TANCET examination scores.
- Students with qualifying marks in GATE or TANCET will appear in counselling conducted by Anna University.
- The Institute offers a two-year full-time MBA course with 60 seats per academic year.
- Eligibility for MBA course at GRTET, candidates must be a graduate with 50% marks.
- Admission for the MBA course at GRTET is based on marks scored in MAT / CAT / XAT / CMAT or TANCET scores.
- The final selection at GRTET for MBA depends on performance in TNEA and TANCET test.
- Students who have passed the entrance exam will be allowed to appear in counselling conducted by Anna University.
- The admission process of GRTET is available on the official website of the college.
- Students shall fill the application form of GRTET with details of academic record, personal information and entrance exam scores.
- Applicants shall submit the application form online through the official website.
by sanjana s, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I have completed B.Tech in computer science engineering from this college. College also offers M.Tech and MBA programs. For admission basic requirement was that, student must have completed 10+2 with an aggregate of 50% marks with PCM as the compulsory from a recognised board. Apart from this admissions are on the basis of score in entrance exam like TNEA. Student must secure valid score as per the cut off marks in order to get admission. Fees structure for courses is feasible. I completed my graduation with the total expenditure of 2.5 Lakhs. Placement facilities are good and average salary package offered is 3.5LPA.