Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2019
Global Academy of Technology is one of the top institutes in Bangalore, Karnataka which is dedicated towards imparting education on quality-wise. GAT degree programs have got affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. Admissions at GAT for Engineering and Management, programs will be done every year on the basis of eligibility criteria and selection process. So, Let us explore the admission process for B.Tech/MBA/M.TECH programs offered at GAT, Bangalore which is mentioned below:
B.E/B.Tech engineering Admissions at GAT, Bangalore the Eligibility criteria and the Selection Process for B.Tech program is that:
- The candidates who are applying to Global Academy of Technology, Bangalore for the B.Tech program have to clear 10th and 12th examination or its equivalent.
- At GAT, 45% of marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and any one of the followings: CS/Biology/Biotechnology/Electronics is mandatory for the candidates.
- CET/COMEDK valid score in order to get admissions GAT.
- And CET/COMEDK is Karnataka entrance exams.
- B.Tech admissions will be as per the candidate’s eligibility which fulfills the GAT fixed criteria as well as the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam.
MBA admissions at Global Academy of Technology, Bangalore the Eligibility criteria and the Selection Process for MBA program is that:
- Candidates who are applying to MBA program at the GAT, Bangalore should have an aggregate of 50% marks in the Bachelor’s degree from any University which is recognized.
- PGCET/MAT/KMAT/CMAT valid scores required in getting admissions to GAT, Bangalore PGCET exam are for Karnataka candidates.
- MBA program Admissions will be as per the candidate’s eligibility which fulfills the GAT fixed criteria and the candidate’s performance in their respective entrance exam.
M.Tech Admissions at GAT, Bangalore the Eligibility criteria and the Selection Process for M.Tech program is that:
- M.Tech Aspirants who are applying to GAT should have cleared their B.E./B.Tech program in the relevant streams or equivalent.
- M.Tech Admissions will be as per the candidate’s eligibility which fulfills the GAT fixed criteria.
B.Tech/M.TECH/MBA programs offered at the Global Academy of Technology are designed well and planned appropriately. Admission in Bangalore, Karnataka at the GAT will ensures you the better career opportunity and future.