Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
BIHER is a self-financed engineering and technology Institute established in 1984, Chennai. The Institute provides high-quality and modern education to nearly 10,000 students. BIHER is approved by AICTE and graded A by NAAC. The Institute is spread over 305 acres with facilities like Cafeteria, Sports, Health centre, Recreation facilities and many more. BIHER has a placement facility that provides the right jobs to the right students. Top recruiters like Dell, Cognizant, Infosys, Accenture, Amazon, HCL, and Microsoft. BIHER offers UG, PG and Doctoral courses in various fields.
- BIHER offers B.Sc, B. Arch, B.A, B.Com, BBA, BCA and B, Tech course under UG level.
- BIHER offers M.Sc, M.Com, MA, MCA, MBA, M. Tech and M. Arch course under PG level.
- The Institute offers a B. Tech course in five fields for four years.
- Eligibility criteria for B. Tech course at BHIER, candidates must have passed 12th with 50% marks.
- Admission for the B. Tech course at BHIER is based on marks scored in the BEEE entrance exam.
- The Institute offers a B. Arch course for five years.
- Eligibility for B. Arch course at BHIER, candidates must have passed 12th in science stream with 50% marks.
- Admission for B. Arch at BHIER depends on NATA scores.
- The college offers a B.Sc course in 11 disciplines for three years.
- Eligibility for B.Sc course at BHIER, applicants must have passed 10+2 in science with 50% marks.
- Admission for B. Sc at BHIER is based on merit and the BEEE entrance exam.
- The Institute offers BA course in three specializations for three years.
- Eligibility for BA course at BHIER, candidates must have passed 10+2 with science or Commerce or any relevant stream with 50% marks.
- The college offers a B.Com course that has 50% marks in the 12th board exam in Commerce streams.
- Admission for B. Com / BA at BHIER is based on marks scored in the qualifying examination.
- The Institute offers BBA and BCA course for the students who have 50% marks in Commerce, Arts and Science stream.
- Admission for BBA and BCA course at BHIER depends on merit marks scores in the qualifying exam.
- The Institute offers an M. Tech course in 19 disciplines for two years.
- Eligibility for M. Tech at BHIER, candidates must have passed B.E/B. Tech with 60% marks.
- Admission for the M. Tech course at BHIER depends on marks scores in BEEE and Merit.
- The Institute offers an M.Sc course in nine disciplines for three years.
- Eligibility for M.Sc course at BHIER, students must be a graduate in B.Sc with 55% marks.
- Admission for M.Sc at BHIER is based on marks in scores in qualifying examination.
- MA course is offered with three disciplines for three years.
- Eligibility for MA course at BHIER, applicants must have passed BA with 55% marks.
- Admission for MA at BHIER depends on merit marks in the qualifying exam.
- M.Com course is offered for two disciplines for three years.
- Eligibility for M.Com at BHIER, candidates must have passed with 55% in B.Com degree.
- Admission for M.Com at BHIER is merit-based.
- The Institute offers MBA course to candidates who have 50% marks in UG degree.
- M.Arch and MCA course is offered to the students who have passed UG degree with valid scores.
- Admission for MBA, MCA and M.Arch is based on the BEEE entrance exam.
- The admission process of BHIER is available online in the admission section.
- The application form of BHIER shall be filled with personal and professional information.
- Application form can be submitted to BHIER online and offline.
- Application form fees will be Rs 1000/-.
by Sai Mahesh, 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
Bharath University have their own entrance exam called as BEEE for joining the courses. I didn’t write the university exam but I had qualified in the MAT through which I was able to get admission here for the MAB program. I actually had 70% in my bachelor examination so I was totally eligible. In this institute we need to have at least 60% marks in the UG degree. Students who have secured good marks in the other national entrance test will also be eligible for the MBA admissions. In this institute the annual fee is close to 1 lakh and this much fees actually quite high because the fee in other management colleges will be less.
by zamreen , 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I have completed B.Tech in civil engineering from this college. I got admission on the basis of score in entrance examination. College gives more preference to students with valid score in entrance exam as per the cut off marks for admissions. In addition to this student must have completed 10+2 with an aggregate of at least 50% with PCM as the compulsory subject in order to get admission as well to become eligible to appear for competitive exam. Fees structure for courses is feasible; I completed my graduation with the total expenditure of 1 Lakhs. Fees might be slightly higher if the candidate is taking admission through management.