Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2021
AIHM is shortened for Annamal Institute of Hotel Management in Chennai was initiated as a private institute. AIHM is approved by AICTE and affiliated with the MKU Madurai. They are known for offering PG or masters-level programs in mangt studies. In addition, they provide training for the Diploma, MBA and B.Sc. courses program, and Diploma is available in two different subject choices to choose from AIHM offered with a good set of faculty members to impart training in the given subject specialization. AIHM also offers decent relaxation in their scholarship and placement concerning the institute norms and regulations. A few of the top recruiters of AIHM are TATA AIG, Reliance, Infosys, Ford, Nestle, Samsung and more.
- To get admissions in Diploma courses in AIHM, you must have completed their primary education like 10th board exams with at least 50% scores in all major subjects.
- The candidates need not have any particular entrance exam for the Diploma course have not attended any national level exam or state-level exams accepted in this AIHM.
- The specialization subjects like Catering Science and Hotel Management, Hotel Management
- The options B.Sc. degree in AIHM with respective subject options.
- They must have min average marks in their board exams in the relevant subject to get admissions in AIHM.
- The essential eligibility requirement to apply for any course in AIHM is to have a PG degree from the recognized board.
- The superior selection of the candidate will depend on their scores from the entrance exam for AIHM admissions.
- This college will conduct GD and PI rounds in AIHM to make the list of eligible students.
- For admission or application process in AIHM, the candidates must fill in the form online.
- They have to visit the college website through the official page.
- However, they will have to take up the defined entrance exam to get admissions in AIHM.
- Firstly, they will have to register and fill in the contact details for confirmation.
- Next, they will have to enter all the correct information without any mistake for the application to be valid.
- They must attach the required set of docs and photos of the candidates for further verification.
- Once the details are filled in, they must save the info and submit it before the deadline.
- After the process of verification, the listed students will be selected for admissions.
- The listed candidates must make the payment for registration and blocking of seats for confirmation.
- The required certificates are the 10th and +2 marks card, UG/ PG Certificate, Photos and Sign in digital format, certification of work experience, Results of Entrance exam for management, and proof for payment receipts.
By Akshay Shetty
Class of 2021
I have completed my diploma course in Hotel Management at AIHM. So far, it is the best hotel management institute in offering quality training along with abroad job offers. Moreover, the admission fees is very much affordable to pay. Diploma fees in AIHM cost around INR 65k in total. Whereas the duration of the course is one year. Also, there is a provision for scholarships. AIHM will offer admission to the Diploma based on academic marks in 10+2. In addition, applicants shall have studied English as their main subject. The mode of the AIHM application process is online. Applicants must visit the main website of the college to apply online.
Class of 2021
AIHM Chennai is one of the best college for studying Hotel Management Courses. I am doing BSc Catering & Hotel Administration at AIHM. The course duration is three years as a regular BSc course. For admission to the BSc at AIHM. Students must pass in 10+2 in any stream. The Admission process is very much simple. The institution does not conduct any entrance tests. And, also there are no specific minimum qualifying marks. Hence, 12th passed students can seek direct admission by filling an application form. In addition, it offers the best placement assistance by arranging a job fair every year