Home >> News & Articles >> NEET Counselling 2021

NEET Counselling 2021

Nov 19, 2021 by Admin

According to the latest update, NTA has released the results of NEET 2021 on their authentic website. Now that the next procedure is about counselling, the MCC will be releasing the dates for NEET counselling rounds for all the medical aspirants. It is expected that NEET 2021 Counselling will begin in December 2021. Even the fee details for the NEET 2021 counselling process will be stated on the website at MCC.nic.in. The competent authority will soon release the application forms for NEET 2021 Counselling.

Aspirants who satisfy the NEET 2021 Qualifying cut off and NEET 2021 admission cut off will be allowed to register online in the category of the 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats. For the remaining 85% state quota seats, counselling will be conducted by respective state counselling authorities. To register for NEET counselling rounds, students are required to visit the official website of MCC/NTA.  Prior to that, Students who are qualified in the NEET exam are recommended to know the complete information about NEET 2021 Counselling registration fees, mandatory documents, number of counselling rounds, NEET 2021 Participating Institutes.

Counselling for NEET 2021 includes certain steps: NEET 2021 Counselling Registration, Making the payment of NEET 2021 Counselling charges, Choice filling round, and the final step is seat allotment process. Usually, there will be three rounds in NEET counselling which also includes a Mop-up round.

How to register for the NEET 2021 counselling process?

  • Firstly, visit the official website of MCC at MCC.nic.in
  • Choose for NEET UG counselling. Select UG counselling
  • Press on the “New Registration” link  
  • All the details like personal, academic, NEET-UG scores, contact and other details must be filled in by candidates. 
  • In the last, pay the registration fees for NEET 201 counselling.
  • Verify and check all the details carefully and click on the submission button. 

NEET Counselling fees and refund policy:  Students must pay the NEET 2021 counselling fee in online mode. Each individual will be required to pay two fees, one non-refundable, and the security fee is refundable. But the amount of the fee will differ among different institutions and student categories. 

The NEET 2021 Seat allocation depends on the preferences filled by the candidates, along with NEET scores and vacancy of seats. Seat allotted aspirants via NEET counselling will have to report to the institution to confirm the seat and complete the admission process. At the end of the counselling process, the desired seat allocation will be given out, and the decision of accepting or withdrawing is up to the candidate.

The previous year’s  NEET Counselling fees can be referred by the candidates for the top medical colleges under the AIQ scheme.  

NEET counselling fees

Type of Institution

Non-Refundable amount

(category-wise registration fees)

Refundable amount

(category-wise registration fees)

UR

SC/ST/PH/OBC

UR

SC/ST/PH/OBC

AIQ/ Central Universities at 15%

1000

500

10,000

5000

Deemed Universities

5000

5000

200,000

200,000

AIIMS & JIPMER

1000

500

10,000

5000

AFMC & ESIC

1000

500

10,000

5000