Yes, education was started to provide quality education to students interested in pursuing their post-graduation. The college has provided education to the students who cannot attend the regular classes due to various problems.
- The college aims to provide counseling and train services to the students to help them excel in their future goals.
- The courses offered in this college are affordable by the students of weaker sections of the society and tribal people.
- They offer various streams like Management, Data Technology, Engineering and many other traditional courses which are of much importance.
- They understand the students' problems who cannot attend regular education modes and use various methods for providing distance education.
Distance MBA Specializations-
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- General Management
- Quality Management
- Industrial Management
- Insurance and Banking
- Distance and Executive MBA requires 10+2 years of education and a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a 50% score, and executive requires 2+ years of experience in the respective discipline.
- B.Tech requires 10+2 years of education from a recognized board, and M.Tech requires Bachelor’s degree from the respective field.
- B.Sc. requires 10+2 years of intermediate education with a 50% score, and M.Sc. requires B.Sc. or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- Distance and Executive MBA courses fee is around INR 32000 for all the specializations offered in this college.
- The total fee for the B.Tech course is INR 34000 for four years, and for M.Tech, the fee is INR 40000 for two years.
The overall fee for three years B.Sc. course is INR 22000, and for M.Sc., the fee is INR 26000 for two years.