Overview OPJS University School Of Pharmacy
OPJS University School of Pharmacy was found in the academic year 2011 under the umbrella of OPJS University along with many other schools. This Pharmacy school has been recognized by Pharmacy Council of India and approved by UGC as well. This university was established under the act 16 of the year 2013 and is located in Udaipur, Rajasthan. The college is surrounded by the Aravali Hills and located in pollution free areas.
- There is Diploma in Pharmacy course is offered by OPJS University School of Pharmacy at the diploma degree. This is a two years duration program which has four semesters. Diploma in Pharmacy course needs minimum qualification of 10+2 passed in science stream.
- There are Bachelor of Physiotherapy and Bachelor of Pharmacy as under graduate degree offered by OPJS University School of Pharmacy. The Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) is five years course having 9 semesters and the basic eligibility of the course will be 12th cleared from recognized board.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) is a four years fulltime course for which the eligibility would be to have 10+2 passed with minimum 45% marks in aggregate having PCB or PCM has subjects. Students with even 3 years D.Pharm course passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate will eligible to apply.
- OPJS courses at PG level in Pharmacy department are Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) offered in streams like Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy and Quality Assurance.
- OPJS University school of Pharmacy fee to be paid for B.Pharm will be Rs. 1.00 Lac per year and examination fee of Rs. 1500 must be paid separately every semester. The fee in OPJS for BPT course will be Rs. 57,500 annually with examination fee of Rs. 1500.
- The mission of the university is to accept that people have genuine difficulties and concerns and also be a place of openness, diversity, welcome and inclusion
- The college has the flexible learning system that will accommodate the requirements of the individual learner of the traditional individual student and enrol on the college programs via support colleges
- The university always plans in recruiting the teaching staff of the college for delivering the programs electronic way and the provision of opportunities for the continuous career development especially related to online academic system od delivery
OPJS University placement cell supports students are taking up right career and provide several employment opportunities in various pharmaceutical companies. Students will be trained on personality development and other areas of career for better placement.
The college is mainly focused on the research and development that is to be pursued in the students. The main aim of the college to ensure contemporary and comprehensive education in technology and business administration which will make the student employable in the technical workforce of the country
- The college has the separate placement cell in the college and the placement cell is active and they always have an aim of making the students get placed in the leading companies
- The college has the internship facility for the students is compulsory and if they have the internship they can have the career growth and the stipends are also paid to them
- Many of the leading companies visit the college and they give the salary package which is good and the development in the career is always there
The institution gives the scholarship to the students who are of the merit students and the students who are socially and economically backward students
- The college is having the good infrastructure and the buildings of the college is built on the influence of the western culture
- The environment of the college is peaceful as there is lawn surrounded the college campus and the classrooms of there are hi-tech labs, Wi-Fi campus, computer labs which is hi-tech, an auditorium, cafeteria, sports facilities, campus clinic for medical facilities
The college is also having the hostel facility for the students and that is for both girls and boys, they provide all the facilities which is required by the students and the food at the hostel mess is also good and hygienic at the same time