About NIIT Imperia Centre for Advanced Learning Executive MBA(Part Time) Nashik
This institution is specially constructed to offer quality management education to working community. This institute builds upon expertise in administration, management and design of distributed education courses to offer the adequate study atmosphere for students, the technology scaffold/dais and the associated education processes and services that constitute the teaching learning experience.
- This Combined with critical academic affiliations in association with some of the eminent, notable technology and management institutions in the country at present offers a truly rich learning involvement and indulgence.
- Avant-garde expertise from these institutions have worked in association with NIIT to construct courses in management, technology and many other specialized domains whereby the course essence and teaching direction have been redefined to be adequate for working community of particular backgrounds.
- Having constructed and used synchronous learning methodology for many years NIIT has developed around this methodology a unique student learning experience that comprises the best visage of accustomed classroom education combined with E-level advanced management techniques.
Eligibility criteria for Distance executive MBA
- Candidates applying for this course should be holding a graduation degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized university
- SC/ST candidates applying for this course should be holding a graduation degree with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks from a recognized university
- Candidates should undergo counselling process followed by a group discussion round, personal interview and a written test
- The final scores will be amalgamated together
- The institute will notify you regarding your admission status.