Glance: National Institute of Retail Management Mumbai
This institute aims to respond to the exclusive and particular needs of present modern day retail industry. NIRM focuses towards creating a vital and primitive resource centre for retail manpower with functional pursuits human resources, IT, Marketing, operations and supply chain. The programs are industry oriented and designed in such a way that ensures and enables students of NIRM to amplify their employment and growth aspects. Through distance education programs this institute provides unique career development opportunities and academic excellence.
Eligibility criteria and admission process for M.B.A in retail management:
- The minimum eligibility criteria one should have to apply for this course is a graduate degree.
- Those candidates applying for this particular program should have at least 45% aggregate marks in any domain from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have appeared in any of the below mentioned entrance examinations:
- After entrance the candidates should undergo the counselling process in accordance with the particular requirement by the university followed by a group discussion and a personal interview
- The score at each level are amalgamated and candidates are selected with respect to their final scores.
Fee structure for M.B.A
- The fee structure in this university is feasible
- The total fee for two years sums up to approx. INR 50600.