Overview Geetanjali Institute of Pharmacy
Geetanjali Institute of Pharmacy was founded in the academic year 2006 as private institute in the place called Udaipur, state of Rajasthan. It has been approved by the All India Council of India (AICTE) and recognized by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI). GIP, Udaipur is affiliated to the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences and this college is the best which has been consistent in giving good results every year compared to the other college nearby. This has been the top and best rated college of Pharmacy in the Rajasthan and was started in this place considering the growing needs and demands of the qualified Pharmacists.
- This college plays a very significant role in delivering highly skilled and qualified Pharmacists to fulfill the demands of trained professionals in Pharmacy sectors. Geetanjali Institute of Pharmacy offers four years duration Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Bachelor of Pharmacy (Practice) of two years duration, 2 years diploma course at diploma level.
- It also offers six years duration Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D) and two years PG course Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in different specializations such as Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics, and Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance. Lastly, Ph.D at doctoral level in Pharmaceutical Sciences is offered in this institute.
- The Departments present in GIP are Department of Pharmacology, Department of Pharmaceutics, Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Department of Pharmacognosy, Department of Quality Assurance, Department of Pharmacy Practice and Others.
- Geetanjali Institute of Pharmacy admission to B.Pharm course is merit based strictly. The intake of the course is 60 seats and basic eligibility will be 10+2 passed with minimum 45% marks in aggregate for general category and 40% for reserved like SC/ST. Necessarily the stream of education must be mandatorily Science having subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics as well as English as important and compulsory subjects.
- The hostel facility at GIP, Udaipur is very spacious and has enough rooms to accommodate students. There are hostels for both girls and boys with comfortable rooms and homely atmosphere for hostellers.
- The Institute offers both UG and PG courses and the main streams are Dentistry, Healthcare, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Pharmaceuticals etc.
- The students are transformed into expert professionals and help them achieve their future goals.
- The lecturers work hard to provide the best knowledge to the students with many teaching methods and innovative researches.
The Institute aims at providing quality education to the students and indulges in research which will help the society. They provide education to the students of different religion in order to help them serve the society in a better way.
Geetanjali Institute of Pharmacy Placement-
- The students are provided training in the laboratories in order to make them understand how to use the instruments which are required for their field.
- The students are provided counselling to help them choose their interested stream which suits their profile well.
- Internship opportunities are provided to the students in reputed companies with a good stipend.
- On campus and off campus placement opportunities and job fairs are conducted in the college where companies like Cipla, Ranbaxy and other famous laboratories visit the college every year to hire the students.
Geetanjali Institute of Pharmacy Infrastructure-
- The college campus covers an entire area of 35 acres and is surrounded by Aravalli Hills which makes it more aesthetic.
- The campus is covered with greenery and High tech facilities are available for the students and faculties of the university.
- The buildings of the college are well equipped with projectors for providing audio and video representation of the concepts.
- Hostel facility is available within the campus with security guards and CCTV surveillance 24/7 to assure safety of the students.
- The college has huge ground with many courts for different games like cricket, basketball, football, throw ball, volleyball etc.