Home >> Bangalore >> Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute >> Courses & Fee

Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Fees Structure

Bangalore, Karnataka | Reviews/Ratings: - Add Review
Established : 1955 | Accredited/Approved : Autonomus University | Affiliated : Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
Overview
Overview
Courses Fee Structure
Courses Fee
Admission Procedure
Admission

Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Fee Structure

Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery at Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute

SpecializationDurationTotal Fees (Approx)
MBBS in Medicine and Surgery 5 years, fulltime Apply

Bachelor of Dental Surgery at Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute

SpecializationDurationTotal Fees (Approx)
dental in Dental Studies 4 years, fulltime Apply
dental in Dental Surgery 4 years, fulltime Apply

Photo Gallery

Reviews

By Kishore
Class of 2021
Rating
5/5

Fee is the best part about this institute because it has the least fee structure which most of the medical colleges won’t have in Bangalore. Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute fee structure of the MBBS course will be just rs.14,850 as a 1st year fee. For all the coming year it is just Rs. 5,500. They don’t charge much fees that’s like a very great thing and even poor students with good merit can actually study without any difficulties. My hostel facility fee was very less and I used to just pay Rs. 27,000 per annum. Meritorious students can actually get more benefits from this institute while studying MBBS.

Worth the Money
Crowd & Campus Life
Salary & Placements
Campus Facilities

Asked question about BMCRI fees structure and courses

What is the selection criteria for the MBBS program in this College??
Asked by Irfana
replied on 05-Aug-2021 15:50:46

NEET score is the only criteria to secure admission in the MBBS program offered by BMCRI. BMCRI conducts its counselling for 85% of the total available seats concerning the excellent NEET Score. For the rest of the 15% seats (All India based), centralized counselling is conducted. It is regulated by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) and the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS).


lowest mbbs fees college, I am S.T, candidate and got 217 marks in NEET Please help me.?
Asked by trilok
replied on 03-Dec-2019 10:16:39

The MBBS course fee at Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute is approximately INR 37000/- for the complete course. The admission for the MBBS course will be based on the NEET score if the candidates. The NEET cutoff for MBBS course at this institute is around 779.


Interested in Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute

Most Searched Medical Colleges in Bangalore