Christ Institute of Management Pune is one of the prestigious management colleges. The campus locates in Pune, Maharashtra. It was established under the aegis of Christ University Trust. The education system at CIM has advanced to incorporate technical developments. It has expanded a reputation for its excellent academic achievements. It has a world-class infrastructure for experiential learning purposes. The teaching faculties at CIM are highly experienced and well qualified. CIM is allied with Christ University Bangalore. NAAC accredits CIM with an 'A' Grade. It offers PGDM at the Post Graduate Level. AICTE approves the PGDM course.
- CIM offers admission to the PGDM course in four disciplines. The course is offered for four years. Candidates who meet the Christ Institute PGDM Eligibility Criteria will be able to apply for admission.
- Four PGDM Specializations offered by CIM are Marketing, Finance, HR, and Business Analytics.
- PGDM fees at Christ Institute cost around INR 3.5 Lakhs Per annum. The total fees for two years will be around INR 7 Lakhs.
- Candidates with a minimum qualifying mark of 50% in the UG level can apply for Christ Institute PGDM Admission.
- PGDM Selection Criteria at CIM will be based on the scores obtained in the entrance exam. Later, selected candidates have to attend the WAT, PI, and micro presentation.
- Students who have performed well in any state or national levels entrance exams such as MAH CET, CAT, MAT, or CMAT can apply. At first, candidates are required to register online by logging into their respective web portals.
- If candidates have not cleared any of the entrance tests, those candidates must sit for Admission Eligibility Test conducted by CIM. The duration of the entrance test will be for two hours. It carries 120 Marks. There will be a negative marking scheme.
- Students must execute well in the entrance exam and score equal to the Cut off Eligibility set by Christ Institute.
- Christ Institute Scholarships are offered to deserving students based on their past academic marks. Entrance Exam Qualifiers with a good rank can apply for scholarships.
- Applicants can fill CIM Pune Application forms in two ways online or offline mode. To apply online, visit the college's main website. Or obtain the application form at the college admission office.
- PGDM Application fees at CIM Pune cost INR 2000. students can make the payment of application fees through online payment methods or Demand Draft.
- Applicants can check their admission status on the college website. To check status, applicants have to enter their application numbers. Selected candidates have to download the E-Admit Card. Take the printout of the same.
- Candidates have to carry the E-Admit card while appearing for PI, WAT, and Micro Presentation. All these selection rounds will take place at the college campus itself.
CIM has a dedicated placement cell, which offers ample job opportunities to the students. CIM holds a 100% placement rate. College offers two months of summer internships to the students. Also, they get a chance to work on live projects with industry sectors.
CIM offers state-of-the-art campus facilities such as a well-stocked library with a good collection of books. The college has advanced laboratories, a wi-fi-enabled campus, smart classrooms, and a language laboratory. Hostel fees at Christ Institute cost around INR 84,000. AC and NON/AC occupancies are available.