Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
The Institute is popularly known as NIBM, established in 1969. The National Institute is located in Pune, which provides quality education. The college was established by the Reserve Bank of India, which offers education in Banking Management. NIBM helps students to explore in new directions with training, education, and research. `It is an autonomous Institute approved by AICTE. The Institute has ranked at 87th position by Times of India. NIBM offers a PG program in PGDM for students who have good marks.
- NIBM offers a Postgraduate program in PGDM to eligible students.
- A two years PGDM program is being provided by NIBM with various disciplines.
- Students applying for the PGDM course at NIBM must have passed graduation with 50% marks.
- NIBM offers 12o seats for Post Graduate Diploma in Management program.
- Admission for PGDM at NIBM, Pune is based on XAT / CAT / CMAT followed by WAT and PI.
- Students who want to apply for the PGDM program must clear all the admission procedures.
- Candidates who are waiting for final year results or writing final year exams can apply.
- NIBM admission procedure includes Written Test and Personal Interview.
- Candidates must have scored 80% in CAT, 94% in XAT and CMAT.
- Applicants shall apply on the official website of the Institute.
- The application form of NIBM is available on the college website.
- Candidates shall fill the application form with asked details and attach the documents.
- Application fees of NIBM are Rs 1,500/- for the PGDM course.
- Submit the application form to the NIBM Institute.