Overview Alliance University Executive MBA
Alliance University (AU) has the mission of providing world-class quality education to the working professionals who cannot attend regular mode. The university indulges in research, teaching, community, and service development to improve society.
- The university involves shaping students' lives and transforming them into responsible citizens in the world of technology and management.
- The university aims to provide opportunities to the people as lifelong learners to improve critical thinking, literacy, and scientific inquiry.
- The university provides a challenging environment for the students to pursue their higher education and be involved in research and other activities.
- Learning and service are offered where the students and faculties can interact with organizations to gain knowledge in their respective fields.
Executive MBA Specializations-
- Human Resource Management
- Finance Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- International Business
- Retail Management
- Operations Management
- Information System
- Marketing Management
- Executive MBA requires 10+2 years of education and a Bachelor’s degree with 50% aggregate from a recognized university and 2 years’ work experience in their fields.
The fee structure for the Executive MBA courses offered is INR 135000 for a 1-year 4-month duration.