Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2019
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech in Yaduvanshi College Of Engineering & Technology
- Enrollment is on the basis of admission inter-se merit of rank of JEE of the academic year conducted by CBSE.
- Students should have passed class XII from CBSE or equivalent with 60% marks in the aggregate with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one of the following subjects i.e. Chemistry, Computer / Information Science, Biotechnology or Biology.
And for eligibility criteria Lateral entry to 2nd year of BE/ B.Tech
- (3 years) Inter-se merit of online entrance test (OLET LEET(Engineering) -16) conducted by HSCS
- Pass in 3 year or more diploma course in Engineering./ Tech with at least 60% marks in aggregate of all semesters.
- Diploma of 2 year after 10+2 with at least 60% marks in aggregate of all semesters.
- Pass in 3 years or more B.Sc degree with at least 60% marks in aggregate with Maths as a subject.
Q. May i know if there are any entrance test?
- Haryana State Counseling Society conducts entrance test, if any, for making admission and conducts online counseling for various admissions.
Q. Who conducts the entrance tests?
- The society is the nodal agency for carrying out online paperless admissions to various AICTE approved technical courses in Haryana.
Q. How are Admissions Process followed?
- Admission process shall be made on the intense-merit and of AIEEE to be conducted by the CBSE on the merit of highest score obtained by a candidate.