Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
In 2004, The School of business logistics (TSBL) was established as a private school for business mangt and logistics. It provides six PG courses in the mangt field like MBA, PG Diploma, and UG Diploma, Certificate programs, M.Sc., and proper specialization subjects. AICTE and NAAC accredit TSBL for its adequate functioning throughout the academic period. According to a recent update, TSBL is renowned and ranked especially for its MBA program. TSBL provides admissions for fresh candidates and also for those for part-time courses as well. The MBA or the PGDM program is offered in elective subject options for doing majors in TSBL. The government will revise the reservation regulation of the institute with specific rules and regulations. TSBL do offer scholarship and placement provisions for its students according to the norms of the state government.
- TSBL offers MBA course with subject choices like Logistics mangt, supply chain mangt, Entrepreneurship Mangt, and Marketing mangt.
- The minimum eligibility criteria for the MBA/ PGDM course is to pass in their UG degree and have scores meeting cut-off criteria in the entrance exam.
- For any of the mangt courses in PG level requires scores from most common entrance tests.
- Some of the entrance tests are GMAT, CAT, CMAT, XAT, ATMA etc. that acts as one of the essential eligibility criteria for admissions in TSBL.
- For M.Sc. admissions in TSBL, they must have a graduation in the relevant subject of specialization in B.Sc. from any of the well-known state board or university.
- If they choose to get into part-time admission, the applicant must have working experience or any valid reason to get into the part-time program at TSBL in the relevant field to get more insight and exposure.
- The selection requirement in TSBL depends majorly on the test scores, and along with that, they require the candidates to perform well in the GD and PI rounds of the institute.
- The admission procedure in TSBL can be made online mode.
- Applicants must fill in the TSBL admission form via online mode by visiting the college website.
- They can enter all their personal and academic info for further evaluation of the form.
- The students must attach the documents as specified so that the authorities will shortlist the form for the admission process in TSBL.
- They will have to pay the fees to form so that the application process would complete the submission.
The given money might have a slight difference for gen and reserved candidates.
by Ratan, 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
This college is specialized for providing MBA in the field of logistics management which is 2 years fulltime course. For this course we need to be a graduate along with valid entrance exam score like in the CAT score. This institute is accredited by the NAAC and affiliated to Bharathiar University. The curriculum is designed as per the industry specific and also have strong network of alumni. They have modern infrastructure and other facilities that would make our life in college easy. The environment of the campus is very pleasant and the faculty members are very friendly and fee is also very less.