Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
The Institute is popularly known as TJET, established in 2001 by TJ Educational & Ponniamman Educational Trust. TJET provides quality education with the best faculties who are determined and experienced. The campus has advanced classrooms with audio-visual aids, fully equipped labs, a library, Hostels, and more. AICTE approves TJET and affiliated with Anna University. Top recruiters like Wipro, IBM, Bosch, Infosys, Oracle, and Cognizant visit the campus. The Institute offers course like UG and PG in various fields.
- Admission information is available on the college official website.
- The Institute offers BE / B. Tech under UG and M. Tech, MCA and ME under PG level.
- TJET offers BE course in five specializations with an intake of 120 students per annum.
- Eligibility for BE course at TJET, candidates must have passed the 12th examination with 50% marks.
- Admission for BE course at TJET is based on marks scored in the TNEA counselling process.
- Applicants are provided seat based on marks scored in the counselling conducted by Anna University.
- The Institute of TJET offers a B. Tech in Information technology with an intake of 120 students. Eligibility for B. Tech course at TJET, students must have cleared 12th board exam with 45% marks.
- Admission for the B. Tech course at TJET is based on the board's merit and TNEA counselling session.
- B. Tech and BE (Lateral) course is also offered with various specializations, and students applying must have passed diploma and B.Sc with 45% marks.
- The Institute offers ME course in four disciplines with an intake of 24 seats per annum.
- Eligibility for ME course at TJET, students must have passed B. Tech / BE examination with 50% marks.
- Admission for the ME course at TJET depends on GATE scores and TANCET examination scores.
- The Institute offers an M. Tech course in Biotechnology for two years.
- Eligibility for M. Tech at TJET, candidates must have passed UG or PG degree in relevant field with 50% marks.
- The Institute offers an MCA course for three years to deserving students.
- Eligibility for MCA course at TJET, students must have passed any degree with 50% marks.
- Admission for the MCA course at TJET is based on marks scored in the TANCET exam.
- Admission for UG and PG course at TJET is offered based on TNEA counselling and the TANCET entrance exam.
- The admission process of TJET is available on the official website of the college.
- Applicants shall fill the application form of TJET with details of academic record, personal information and entrance exam scores.
- Applicants shall submit the application form online or offline through the official website.
- Once the admission is made for UG and PG course, students will have to visit the college for confirmation.
by Garima Sharma , 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
Recently I have completed my graduation from this college. I have done B.Tech in computer science engineering and I got admission on the basis of score in entrance examination. For B.Tech I appeared for TNEA entrance exam. Admissions into all courses are offered on the basis of valid score in entrance as per the cut off marks. In addition 50% aggregate in 10+2 with PCM as the compulsory subject is mandatory to get admission as well as to appear for competitive examinations. Fees structure for courses is feasible when the admissions are taken through entrance examinations; I completed my graduation with the total expenditure of 2.4Lakhs. Fees structure for admission through managements is slightly high.
by Prabhakaran, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
To do MBA I had to pass in the TANCET and also appear for the counselling in order to get admission in this college. T J Institute of Technology admissions are actually conducted for students on the basis of entrance test score and then later will be evaluated on their performance in the interview. TANCET cut-off for the TJ Institute is 37 according to the previous year cut-off. It is same for all the specializations of MBA. It is important for us to have like minimum of 50% aggregate in 10+2+3 or graduation for the general and 45% aggregate if student in SC or ST.