The Institute has been set up with the motive to provide quality education in the year 2002. AICTE approved PCMT and is affiliated with the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology. The Institute of PCMT has excellent Infrastructure with facilities like computer rooms, hostels, Medical centers, classrooms, and many more facilities. Top recruiters are Accenture, Tech Mahindra, IBM, Wipro, Amazon, and many more reputed organizations. PCMT offers courses under UG and PG level to the students with qualifying marks.
- The Institute offers BBA, BCA, B. Tech, BHM, BMS, B. Optm, and BTTM as part of the UG course.
- PG course like MBA and MCA course is offered to the students at PCMT.
- PCMT offers a B. Tech course in four disciplines to the candidates who have qualifying marks.
- Eligibility for B. Tech course at PCTM, candidates must have passed 10+2 in PCM with 50% marks.
- Admission for the B. Tech course at PCTM is based on JEE Main or WBJEE main examination.
- The final selection at PCTM for B. Tech depends on Merit, entrance exam scores, and GDPI performance.
- BCA and BBA course at PCTM is offered to the candidates who have passed 10+2 with 50% marks.
- Admission for BBA and BCA at PCMT depends on Merit in the qualifying examination.
- PCMT offers a BHM course in Hotel Management to the candidates who have 50% marks in 10+2.
- Admission for the BHM course at PCTM depends on Merit marks in the qualifying exam.
- The Institute offers B.Optometry courses to students with 50% marks in 10+2 with Maths, and Computer science has main subjects.
- Admission for B.Optometry PCMT depends on Merit in the qualifying examination.
- The Institute offers BMS courses in Media studies to the students who have passed 10+2 with 50% marks.
- Admission for BMS at PCMT depends on Merit in the qualifying examination.
- BHSM and BTTM courses are offered to the students who have passed 10+2 in any stream.
- Admission for BHSM and BTTM at PCMT is based on Merit in the qualifying examination.
- The Institute offers an MBA course in five specializations for the candidates with qualifying marks.
- Eligibility for MBA course at PCMT, students must have 50% marks in bachelor’s degree.
- Admission for an MBA course at PCMT depends on MAT or JEMAT entrance exam scores.
- The final selection at PCMT for MBA is based on marks scores, entrance exam, academic record, and GDPI performance.
- The Institute offers MCA courses to the students who have passed with qualifying marks.
- Eligibility for MCA at PCMT, candidates must have passed UG degree with Mathematics as the main subject.
- Admission for the MCA course at PCMT depends on JECA entrance exam scores.
- The admission procedure of PCMT is made available on the official website.
- Students applying for any UG and PG courses will have to fill the application form with the correct details.
- The application form of PCMT should have details like personal, academic, and entrance exam scores.
- Candidates must pay application form fees of Rs 1000/- and candidates who pay via DD must pay Rs 1050/-.
- The application form of PCMT can be submitted with the documents attached.
by minsy, 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
PCMT offers an MBA program in five unique areas of specialization. I’ve pursued an MBA in operations management. In order to seek a seat into MBA at Pailan College of Management & Technology Admission requires the candidates to have completed their bachelor’s or an equivalent of 3 years’ duration in any discipline from a recognized university with a min. marks of at least 50% average. The candidate should also appear for either the MAT/JEMAT (Joint entrance management aptitude test) and obtain a very good score. Eventually the candidates are called for GD/PI extempore. Those who are interested can apply but only through offline. The application fee is at INR 1000 by cash and INR 1050 by demand draft.
by Praveen G Kumar, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I would like to say it is the best college for pursuing B Tech Course. Now am studying B Tech in Computer science stream and the respective course curriculum is good and mainly emphasis on practical learning and it is designed well as per the current industry trends. Pailan College of Management & Technology admissions for BE/B Tech will be done on the basis of entrance exam score. I got admission over here on the basis of JEE Main Entrance Exam score and candidates who have secured valid rank in WBJEE Entrance Exam are also eligible to get admission for B Tech Course.