NCERC B.Tech Admission
NCERC provides its students with an undergraduate course in B.Tech.
- Candidates must have passed the Kerala Higher Secondary Examination, or an examination recognised as equivalent thereto, with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry as one of the optional courses, with a combined score of at least 45 percent in the above disciplines to be eligible for NCERC
- Candidates must pass the Engineering Entrance Exam conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Exams, Government of Kerala (KEAM) and be listed in the KEAM Rank List (a minimum of 10 marks in each of Paper I and Paper II) to be eligible for NCERC
- The NCERC administration has the authority to fill 15% of seats in the NRI category (NRI) with competent candidates.
NCERC M.Tech Admission
NCERC provides its students with a postgraduate course in M.Tech.
- The candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Candidates must have completed their graduate studies at an AICTE/Deemed University accredited institution to be eligible for NCERC
- Candidates must have received a minimum of 60% in their Engineering Degree testto be eligible for NCERC.
- A passing grade in the Engineering Degree programme is adequate for SC/ST students to be eligible for NCERC.
- A minimum of 54 percent aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree test is required for SEBC candidates to be eligible for NCERC.
- Candidates who have passed the AMIE / AMIETE Exams and meet the following criteria are eligible to apply to NCERC.
- They must have a GATE score that is genuine to be eligible for NCERC
- Section B of the AMIE/AMIETE exam must be passed with a minimum of 55 percent to be eligible for NCERC.
- After earning the qualifying degree, you must have at least three years of professional experience in the field of specialisation to be eligible for NCERC.
- Candidates who have taken the final semester examination and passed all topics up to and including the sixth semester exam are eligible to apply at NCERC(8th semester for B.Arch students).
NCERC MCA Admission
NCERC provides its students with a postgraduate course in MCA.
- LBS administers the Kerala MCA Entrance Examination, which allocates 50% of the MCA regular seats at NCERC.
- Recognized Bachelor's degree with mathematics at the 10+2 level or a graduate degree (including a B. Com degree with business mathematics or business statistics) with a minimum of 50% marks (45 percent in case of candidate belong to reserved category) is required to be eligible for NCERC.
NCERC MBA Admission
NCERC provides its students with a postgraduate course in MBA.
- Candidates having 50% of marks in aggregate in any of the Degrees from the recognized University with a valid KMAT/CMAT/ CAT rank and score is a must for MBA admission at NCERC.
NCERC Application Process
- Visit the NCERC website and look for the menu bar.
- Click on the menu bar, scroll down, and look for the Admission option.
- In the Admission option, you would find an Apply Now icon.
- Click on it and a new page consisting various kinds of application process shall open.
- Fill the Admission Inquiry form that has been provided with the necessary details and then click on Submit. You shall be contacted by the Institute for the Admission process.
- The other options provided are their email ID and their Landline number.
Computer Science and Engineering| Electrical and Electronics Engineering |Electronics & Communication Engineering | Mechanical Engineering | Mechatronics
10+2 + KEAM
Computer Science and Engineering |Cyber Security | Energy System Engineering |Machine Design | Vlsi Design
Finance| International Business| Marketing |Human Resource |Operations