Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2022
NMS, popularly known as National Management School, was established in Chennai in the prominent city of TN. NMS is a private mangt institute in Chennai. They offer only PG level mangt courses with specializations like FM, HRM, OM and IT. The MBA program provides 420 seats, which are provided for PGDM for every academic year. The MBA or the PGDM program is being provided in elective subject options for doing majors. The reservation rules of the institute will be revised by the government with specific rules and regulations
- NMS offers PGDM programs and the application process via online mode by paying a registration fee of the defined amount.
- Applicants can easily download the form for registration by visiting the college website.
- It necessary for the applicants to fill in the details and attach the documents correctly before submitting the form online.
- For MBA admissions in NMS, they must have a graduation degree in the relevant subject with a percentage of 60 or an appropriate CGPA.
- For PhD admissions in NMS, they must have a PG Degree in the relevant stream with 60% in their degree certificate.
- Some of the listed entrance exam accepted in NMS is TANCET/ CAT/ MAT/XAT/ or GMAT etc. with eligible scores to seek admissions in NMS.
- Selection criteria for the MBA program in NMS depend on the academic marks scores from the last qualifying test or prior work experience for the executive MBA program.
- NMS will also test the candidate’s PI and PG skills for making an admission decision.
- Applicants who have attempted and passed CSIR-UGC/JRF are eligible for direct admissions for PG programs in NMS.
- NMS also offers scholarships or relaxation in fees based on the entrance test scores acting as mangt aptitude.
by Jeevitha, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
National Management school admission is conducted according to the merit in the bachelor degree and that is the basic eligibility for taking admission in to the PGDM program. To apply for the course i should visit the website for filling the application form. This is a 2 years PGDM which trained students to be the managers who has good managerial skills as well as the good decision making skills. I have acquired knowledge in the area of finance, economics, HR management etc. The entrance test that needs to be qualified for eligibility is GMAT, XAT, CMAT or XAT. In the undergraduate degree we must have at least 60% aggregate and candidates with work experience can also give preferences.