Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
The Institute MCE is a private college established in the year 2001. It is a non-profit education Institute that provides quality education. The faculties of MCE are very experienced and qualified. AICTE approves MCE and affiliated with Anna University. It has excellent Infrastructure with facilities library, transport, Cafeteria, computer rooms, Counselling etc. Top recruiters of MCE are Amazon, Infosys, Indegene, Global Autotech will visit the campus for selection. The Institute offers Undergraduate and postgraduate program in various fields.
- The Institute offers a BE, B. Tech and B. Arch course under UG level and ME, MBA, MCA and M. Arch under PG level.
- MEC offers BE course in five specializations for four years.
- Eligibility for BE course at MCE, applicants must have passed the 10+2 examination with 50% marks.
- Admission for BE course at MCE is based on Merit and TENA counselling session.
- Seat allotments for the individuals will be done based on marks scored in the qualifying exam and Counselling conducted by Anna University.
- MEC offers a B. Tech course in one specialization for four years.
- Admission for the B. tech course at MCE is based on TENA counselling conducted by AU.
- The Institute offers a B. Arch course for the 12th in science field candidates with 50% marks.
- Admission for the B. Arch course at MCE is based on marks scored in the NATA entrance exam.
- The Institute offers ME course in three disciplines for two years.
- Eligibility for ME course at MCE, students must have passed B. Tech / BE examination with 50% marks.
- Admission for the ME course at MCE depends on TANCET and Counselling conducted by the Institute.
- Students who have scored qualifying marks in the entrance exam will appear in Counselling conducted by AU.
- The Institute offers a two-year full-time MBA course to eligible students.
- Eligibility for MBA course at MCE, students must have passed the UG degree exam with 50% marks.
- Admission for the MBA course at MCE is based on marks scored in MAT / CAT / XAT / CMAT or TANCET.
- Applicants passed the entrance exam will be allowed to appear in Counselling conducted by Anna University.
- The College offers MCA course for eligible students for three years.
- Eligibility for the MCA course at MCE, students must have passed the UG degree exam with 50% marks.
- Admission for the MCA course at MCE is based on Merit and marks scored in TANCET entrance exams.
- M. Arch course is offered at MCE for the candidates who have passed Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant domain.
- Admission for M. Arch at MCE is based on Merit and TANCET examination score.
- The admission process of MCE is available on the official website of the College.
- The application form of MCE shall be filled with details of academic record, personal information and entrance exam scores.
- Students should submit the application form offline through the official board.
by Balachandara, 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
I sat for the TANCET so that I could take admission for MBA in some good college. As I wrote the entrance test and got my scores I was asked to participate in the counselling of the TANCET. This entire process of the admission is called as the TANCA conducted by the Anna University. We were actually supposed to send the documents along with the form in the official website of the Anna University after filling the form for the TANCET. For participating in the counselling we must also register in the Anna University by filling the form and paying the prescribed fees.
by sunisha , 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
The institution offers under graduation and post-graduation courses in engineering and management programs with many specialisations. Admission for courses is on the basis of entrance examinations. I have done B.Tech in computer science engineering. For BE/B.Tech candidate can appear for TNEA entrance exam. Candidate must secure valid score as per the cut off marks in order to get seat in this college. In addition student must have completed 10+2 with an aggregate of 50% marks with PCM as the compulsory subject. Fees structure for courses is feasible; I completed my graduation of 4 years with the total expenditure of 1.2 Lakhs.