KIET School of Pharmacy is known for offering quality education in pharmacy. This institution was established in 2005 and is located in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. KIET institutions have various departments/Schools like a school of computer science & Engineering; Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering; school of management, etc.; School of Pharmacy is one of them. KIET School of Pharmacy was approved by NAAC and is affiliated with APJAKTU, Lucknow.
- KIET School of Pharmacy offers a Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma) at the UG level. The total intake into B. Pharma course is 100 students per annum.
- Minimum eligibility is mandatory for admission into B. Pharma program is that candidate must have passed 10+2 in relevant subjects with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized board of education.
- The final selection is based on candidates' scores in the UPSEE entrance examination. Valid score per the cut-off marks is mandatory to get shortlisted for admission.
- A post-graduate level KIET School of Pharmacy offers a Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharma) under Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, and quality assurance.
- The total intake of candidates into M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics & Pharmacology) is 15 students per annum, and into M. Pharma (Quality assurance) is 12 students per annum.
- The candidates seeking admission into the M. Pharma program must appear in the PG admission test. Counseling is conducted every year by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University. The final entry of the qualified candidates will be made through counseling.
- The candidates who are willing to get admission through the management quota are also required to qualify for the PG admission test.
- The candidates having valid GATE/ GPAT scores are exempted from the written examination.
Aspirants interested in any undergraduate or post-graduate programs can register online through the college's official website. The application fee can also be paid online via credit/ debit card or net banking.