Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020
KIET School of Pharmacy is known for offering quality education in pharmacy. This institution was established in the year of 2005 and is located in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. KIET institution have various departments/ School like school of computer science & Engineering; Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering; school of management etc, School of Pharmacy is one of them. KIET School of Pharmacy was approved by NAAC and is affiliated with APJAKTU, Lucknow.
- KIET School of Pharmacy offers Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma) at UG level. The total intake into B. Pharma course is 100 students per annum.
- Minimum eligibility mandatory for admission into B. Pharma program is that candidate must have passed 10+2 in relevant subjects with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board of education.
- Final selection is done on the basis of candidates score in UPSEE entrance examination. Valid score as per the cut off marks is mandatory in order to get shortlisted for admission.
- At post graduate level KIET School of Pharmacy offers Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharma) under the specialization of Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology and quality assurance.
- Total intake of candidates into M. Pharma (Pharmaceutics & Pharmacology) is 15 students per annum and into M. Pharma (Quality assurance) is 12 students per annum.
- The candidates seeking admission into M. Pharma program are required to appear in PG admission test and counselling conducted every year by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University. The final admission of the qualified candidates will be done through counselling.
- The candidates who are willing to get admission through management quota is also required to qualify the PG admission test.
- The candidates having valid GATE/ GPAT score are exempted from the written examination.
Aspirants interested in any of the under graduate or post graduate program can register online through the college official website. The application fee can also be paid online via credit/ debit card or net banking.
by Upendra Pratap , 06 Nov 2019
Class of 2019
As soon as I finished my +2 I was guided to write UPSEE for taking admission in Pharmacy as this was filed I was interested in making my future. After this exam I went directly to the college for taking admission in KIET School of Pharmacy. I actually received a notification from UPTU that I have the eligibility to take admission in Pharmacy so I applied for counselling held and in that counselling i got this college for doing my B.Pharma course. Then I registered for the course in KIET School of Pharmacy and I submitted the documents like my marks cards, certificates etc. for verifying after which I enrolled my for B.Pharma course.