Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
HRIT- popularly known for H.R. Institute of Technology in Ghaziabad, UP, started its full-fledged functioning in 2010. It is a private engineering and technology institution working effectively after getting legal permissions from UGC, AICTE, and NBA. HRIT is famous for providing effective engineering courses like B-Tech and M-Tech conducted for four whole years. The other courses available in HRIT are B.Pharm, M.Phram, BBA, MBA, MCA, B.Com, and other various UG courses. The institute offers engineering and other management courses, and the interested candidates can choose it accordingly. The HRIT admissions applications are valid only if they have the capability as specified in their eligibility requirements.
The total faculty teaching members in this institute are up to 76 to be approximate, recruited only after checking their teaching style and effectiveness. The institution works for the overall development of their students who will be ready to face the industrial challenges and gives them internship experiences to get an idea of work culture during the learning period itself. And at the end of the course, the institute assures them to provide placement opportunities with the help of the listed recruiting companies of this institute. The placement cell will offer training so that the capable students can easily face the Aptitude, G.D., and P.I. levels of the companies' interview process. The institute offers various infrastructural facilities, including their accommodation needs as well.
- The HRIT offering B-Tech engineering course is available in five different programs but as one single stream under engineering where the aspiring students applying for its admissions in this institute must reach eligibility requirements.
- The five B-Tech subject specializations offered here in HRIT are Computer science, IT, Mechanical, E& EC, and Civil.
- The eligibility requirement for the B-Tech program's admission requirement in HRIT is that students will have to submit their marks sheet of board exams of 10+2; also, they must have gained a minimum of an allowed percentage of 45% in those state board exams in all major subjects.
- To get admissions in HRIT, all the applying students must submit their UPSEE or JEE Main examination scores as both the exams are equally given importance in most colleges in UP state. Whereas JEE Main a National-level exam accepted in engineering qualifying exams for most colleges in India.
- Half of UPSEE or JEE Main scores and half of board exam percentage are taken into account, finalizing the candidates to provide admissions in HRIT.
- The B-Tech lateral course provided in HRIT offers specializations in similar subjects as of normal B-Tech course. The slight difference in their eligibility criteria is that it requires 10th and +3 years of Diploma program in some of the relevant subject and the scores of LEET exam.
- The HRIT also provides an M-Tech program with core specializations in CS, Mechanical, and Civil engineering where the students must compulsorily submit their degree certificate and GATE scores.
- The admissions for other non-engineering courses like M.Pharm in HRIT are given depending on the merit scores secured by the students and their completion of B.Pharm exams in their last eligible exam.
- If the candidates are applying for any management courses, they will have to take up any of the competitive exams like MAT, CAT, CMAT, etc.
- Yes, there are scholarship schemes available in HRIT, only for merit students in any qualifying exam. Other than that, it is available for those from weaker economic backgrounds or is under the reserved category as SC-ST.
Application Process for HRIT Admissions
The HRIT admission process is simple, and the eligible students seeking admissions here can apply only to the online platform. There is no option for an offline method of admission forms of submission in HRIT. The admission form's deadline must be noted, and post the given date; the authorities will not accept the forms. The interested candidates can be informed by visiting the website regularly and stay updated.
- All the interested students who want to apply for HRIT admissions can first visit the official H.R. Institute of Technology website.
- Please search for the form link and press on it to enter the respective details and choose the interesting course and subject specialization accordingly.
- The students need to upload some important documents relevant to the candidate's identification and academic completion proof etc.
- Here are a few of the must documents—Marks sheet of 10+2 board examination, category certificate, domicile certificate, income certificate, Admit card, and rank card of UPSEE or JEE Main. The listed docs must be clipped in digitally within the size limit.
- Once the form is completed, the students will require to pay the form fees to complete the form submission to the concerned authorized form.
- When the confirmation mail from the college is sent to the students, it is advised for them to keep a physical as well as a hard copy that will be helpful in easy processing of the admissions in HRIT.
In the end, the institute's authorized people will verify the submitted documents and then create the ranking of selected students.