RKGIT: Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology is one of the private engineering and management institutions furnished from the year 2000 in Ghaziabad at a prominent place in Uttar Pradesh. RKGIT offers engineering programs like B-Tech and M-Tech and B.Pharm and M.Pharm courses and management programs like MBA that predominantly focus on the career fields like Pharmacy, Technology, Management Administration, and other computer applications. RKGIT has gained its approval from all the educational committees like AICTE, NBA ad NAAC and by being affiliated to AKTU. This institution is funded by the Foundation of Raj Kumar Goel. The institution has been awarded for being one of the Best Engineering colleges in Ghaziabad, as stated by Big Brand Research Pvt Ltd. Other than this, the institution has also bagged the "National Employability Award" given by Aspiring minds.
The B-Tech disciplines offered by RKGIT have seven specializations, and for M-tech, there is one specialization. In the MBA program, there are six various options for the candidates to choose from. These programs are handled by all the professionals of more than 170+ faculties with good experience who can provide both theoretical and practical experiences for the students. This institute's admissions are possible by this institute. It also provides good placement opportunities for all the final year candidates as many companies come as recruiters for this college. The institute's highest package is 12 LPA, and on average, they offer 3-5 LPA.
RKGIT offers a scholarship system for candidates such as for-
Application Process for B-Tech/ M-Tech, B.Pharm/M.Pharm and MBA programs in RKGIT:
The division of seats is 85% for participating in the counseling process, and 15% of candidates are for management quota.
It is a private college affiliated with APJAKTU. This college offers BE/B.Tech (Information technology, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Computer Science and Engineering, Civil Engineering), MBA, MCA. Duration of BE/B.Tech is four years, and that of MBA is two years. Approximate fee structure for BE/B.Tech is INR 3.4 Lakhs, and that of MBA is INR 1.8 Lakhs. Minimum eligibility for BE/B.Tech is 10+2 cleared with PCM subject and good rank in UPSEE and for MBA is any graduation with 50% aggregate from the recognized board plus good ranking in UPSEE/CAT/MAT/CMAT entrance examination. The entrance examinations are pen paper-based, and the counseling mode is online.
UPSEE was the state-level entrance that appeared to get Raj Kumar Goel Engineering College admission. We can also direct entry, but I took admission through UPSEE and appeared for counseling in which what UPSEE rank we have got the college will be allotted to us. I choose to study the civil branch in the B.Tech course, and after I was assigned to this college, I visited the college to apply for the course and collect the prospectus. Our college is under AKTU. The admission process will continue as per their directives. I filled application form offline by directly visiting the college, filling the state, and submitting it.
I wanted to do MBA from Raj Kumar Goel Engineering College; the minimum eligibility required for admission was that the student must have passed graduation in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% or equivalent CGPA. In the case of SC/ ST candidate’s relaxation of around 5% aggregate is given. This minimum requirement candidate must also appear for entrance examination like UPSEE, CAT, or MAT. The candidates fill 85% of the total seats for MBA through the UPSEE entrance exam, and the rest 15% seats are available for candidates who can take admission through the management quota. The fee structure of the course is very much feasible as compare to other colleges.
I didn’t write any entrance exam for taking admission in Raj Kumar Goel Engineering College because here they give direct access to MBA courses. As soon as I finished my bachelor's degree, I wanted to know how to get admission to Raj Kumar Goel Engineering College for MBA and the admission process. I was happy that they would provide direct access for MBA in Raj Kumar Goel Engineering College. About the admission process at Raj Kumar Goel Engineering College, my friend gave me the details. I applied directly by visiting the college for MBA in human resource management, and they conducted some interviews for admission.