Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
Vishveshwarya Group of Institutions is popularly known as V.G.I., which was established with the Inspiration of renowned engineer Sir M. Visvesvaraya. The Institute was founded in 2000 with a vision to provide Technical and Management education for future professionals. V.G.I. strives to cater the professionals with strong values and ethical-based education. The Institute creates an environment for the students who can get involved in various tasks in multiple domains. VIG focuses on providing education that will help the student in this competitive world.
VIG has the largest campus, which provides Gurukul-like training to the students. The Institute offers Management, Pharmacy, and Technology program, an affiliate to the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University. The Board of Technical Education manages the Diploma program, and Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut contains bachelor's courses. VIG organizes a Placement Training program for the final year students to give them experience about the Industry works. The top recruiters of V.G.I. are Nokia, I.B.M., Wipro, Dell, Paytm, Zee TV, Global Engg, and more.
- V.G.I. offers B. Tech, B.B.A., B.P.T., B. Pharma, L.L.B., B.Sc.(Agri) course under U.G. level and M. Tech, M.B.A. course under P.G. level.
- V.G.I. offers B. Tech courses with various specializations like Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, and Electronic Engineering.
- Candidates applying for the B. Tech course at V.G.I. must have passed 10+2 with 45% marks in P.C.M.
- Selection for B. Tech course at V.G.I. is based on UPSEE scores and VIG Entrance exam.
- V.G.I. offers three years B.B.A. program in Business Administration for the students who have scored 50% marks in the 10+2 board examination.
- V.G.I. provides 60 seats for the B.B.A. course, and the selection for the same program is based on Merit.
- V.G.I. offers a B.P.T. program in Physiotherapy for the students who have passed 10+2 with 45% marks.
- V.G.I. provides 60 seats for the B.P.T. course, and the selection for the same program is based on Entrance Test conducted by the University.
- V.G.I. offers four years B. Pharma program in Pharmacy to students who have 50% in 10+2 with PCM / PCB from a recognized board.
- V.G.I. provides 60 seats for the B. Pharma course, and the selection for the same program is based on Entrance Test conducted by the University.
- V.G.I. provides an L.L.B. program for the students who have scored 50% marks in the 10+2 board examination.
- V.G.I. provides 60 seats for the L.L.B. course, and the selection for the same program is based on Entrance Test conducted by the University.
- V.G.I. offers an M.B.A. course in specializations like Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, and Information Technology.
- Candidate applying for M.B.A. course at V.G.I. must have passed graduation with 50% marks from a recognized board.
- Selection for M.B.A. course at V.G.I. is based on CAT / XAT / CMAT / MAT / GMAT or valid scores in UPSEE examination.
- V.G.I. offers M. Tech courses in various specializations like Computer Science and Engineering, Electronic and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidates applying for the M. Tech course must have passed B. Tech or B.E. with 50% marks from a recognized board.
- Selection for the M. Tech course at V.G.I. is based on its UPSEE score and Entrance Exam.
- V.G.I. also offers D. Pharma in Pharmacy for the students who have passed 10+ 2 with 45% marks in P.C.B. and P.C.M.
- Selection for D. Pharma is offered for two years with 60 seats, and the Admission for D. Pharma is based on the Entrance Exam conducted by V.G.I. University.
Vishveshwarya Group of Institutions Application Process
- Applicants applying for any course at V.G.I. will have to visit the official website of the University.
- Next is to click on the Application form and fill in relevant details.
- Students will have to make online payments of Rs 1100/- using Net Banking, Credit, and Debit card.
- Submit the filled application form to the A.G.I. University.
by Shipla, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
B.Tech course admission at Vishveshwarya Group of Institutions, Ghaziabad is through UPSEE score of the candidates post completion of other intermediate with a minimum of 50% aggregate score in some of the compulsory subjects like chemistry, mathematics and physics. I had appeared for UPSEE entrance examination and the cutoff for the branches during my batch at this institute are as follows. For CSE branch the cutoff was 60628 to 96960, for ECE branch the cutoff was 222682-84518, for mechanical cutoff was 30978 to 85500 and for electrical cutoff was 53207. The above mention cutoffs are for candidates belonging to the general category.