Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
BITS- Bhagwati Institute of Technology and Science in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, began its establishment in 2008. The institute is approved by AICTE and NBA that has been affiliated with AKTU, for providing their programmed list of courses. This is a private educational institute that has been listed under the top 10 colleges within a very short span of its establishment. The vision of this technological institute is to train students with the help of numerous learning techniques used in such a manner that uplifts the confidence and skillful personality of the students with quality parameters than the quantity of knowledge. The BTIS provides courses in Under Graduation and Post-Graduation with programs namely- B.Tech, B.Com, BBA, BCA and PG courses like MBA and PGDM, and Diploma in Polytechnic. To get admissions to these courses in BTIS, the selection criteria depend on the stated qualifying exam scores, i.e., UPSEE for the upcoming admission selections. Once the course duration is yet to be completed, the candidates will be given placement training from the cell with trained experts who will individually talk to the candidates and help them face the interviews. Some of BITS Ghaziabad's top recruiters are as follows- Wipro BPO Ltd, Tech Mahindra, PayTM, Vivo Mobiles, etc.
The Flagship courses of BTIS are- B-Tech, B.com, BBA, MBA, and PGDM:
- The B-Tech program specializations offered in BTIS are Civil, Computer Science, E & E&E Engineering, EC Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering; the eligibility criteria are that the candidates should have completed their 10+2 board exams in which min percentage is 45 for the gen category and 40 percent for another category.
- All other degree programs like B.Com, BBA, and BCA are for three years, which will provide general course knowledge. The eligibility for the same is that candidates must submit their certificate of basic education from the concerned state board with the mentioned least percentage.
- The MBA and PGDM program provided by BTIS offers general specialization in MBA, and for PGDM, they offer subject choices from Financial Management, Operations, Marketing, and Information Management.
- The eligibility qualification for candidates is that they should possess a graduation degree in any relevant subject with at least 50%.
- BTIS also offers Diploma programs that are for three complete years, and to apply for that; candidates must have scored at least 35% in their board exams from any of the concerned board. Some of the specialized subjects for Diploma in Polytechnic are Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
- The cutoff score for BTIS admissions depends on UPSEE scores, and the defined cutoff marks for this institution have not yet been announced for the current year. And it will be updated soon on the college website itself, and the candidates can check it easily.
- For getting admissions in the post-graduate courses, they will consider scores from the CAT exam at the time of evaluation.
- The BTIS does not provide any merit scholarship for their candidates, but they might provide a certain percentage of relaxation fees for the economically weaker section.
The application process for BTIS:
- All the applied candidates will be selected mainly depending based on merit or from the scores secured in the entrance-based examination or any competitive qualifying exam that will be varying as per the selected course at the time of enrolling their names.
- Any of the candidates who are appearing for admissions to courses like B-Tech, BCA must take up exams like UPSEE or JEE Mains, and the concerned cutoff of the examination will be revealed soon by the college authorities.
- For admissions in BTIS for undergraduate management courses like MBA or PGDM, then it is compulsory for them to take up any of the qualifying examinations. In this case, it is CAT, and the respective scores will be wholly accepted.
- Once the candidates clear the exam qualification, the finalized candidates will have to again go through PI,i.e., Personal Interview, where the institute will arrange for a panel discussion and evaluate the candidate's personality and skills, respectively.
- For getting admissions for Diploma courses in the institution, they will have to apply once the results of their board exams are released, and only then will they be qualified to apply for admissions.
by Bhargavi, 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
Bhagwati Institute of Technology & Science Admission requirement for MBA includes:
The candidate should have secured a min. of 50% average marks in their bachelor’s degree of any discipline from a recognized university, approved by the AICTE.
The candidate should also appear for the national level entrance test for management such as CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/XAT.
The score secured in any of these plays a vital role in shortlisting deserving candidates.
The shortlisted candidates will have to attend a personal interview with the PI panel of the college.
The candidates are selected based on their performance in the PI round.
by Yasmeen , 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
Bhagwati Institute of Technology & Science offers under graduate & post graduate courses in the field of Engineering, Commerce and Management studies under various specializations. Recently I joined this institution to pursue MBA program and I got admission on the basis of score in my graduation. I got admission into MBA in Human Resource Management; the institution offers MBA in total four specializations. For admission it is mandatory that candidate must have passed minimum three years bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognised board with at least 50% aggregate marks (45% marks in case of SC/ ST candidates). Fee Structure of the course is quite feasible.