Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
In 2007, IIL-SOL was established in Chennai of TN as a private degree institute. The institute is affiliated with Bharathiar University, along with AICTE and UGC approval. IIL-SOL offers its courses in five different programs with their streams. The field courses include having respective specialisations in their streams. IIL-SOL offers BBA, B.Sc, B.Com, MBA and Diploma inclusive of unique subject specialisation under each program. IIL-SOL provides decent provisions for them, and some of the facilities provided are Lib, cls-room, Hostel, mess, CCTV cameras, Labs etc. IIL-SOL has a perfect campus area with greenery and various needs.
- Admissions in IIL-SOL are possible through entrance test scores as accepted by the college. Almost 85% of the seats are allotted for them listed in the merit frame.
- The institute will select candidates only if they meet the eligibility requirements, selection criteria and clear the verification process.
- UG courses like BBA, B.Sc., and B.Com are offered in IIL-SOL under several streams of majors. For example, the BBA program is available in International Shipping and Air cargo logistics mangt.
- IIL-SOL courses have approval by AICTE and UGC, which adds more excellent value for the candidate's degree.
- All the non-engg UG program are for three years, and the candidates can seek admission based on any top entrance test scores.
- The majority of the seats are given to the candidates who have cleared the entrance test with merit or cut-off scores. Major test accepted in this state is national level or at the state level.
- The MBA program of IIL-SOL is for two years. Therefore, the primary selection criteria for this course is with entrance scores.
- IIL-SOL also offers a mangt program called MBA for two years. The MBA program is available in Logistics and Shipping mangt.
- They must pass entrance tests like TANCET/ CAT/ MAT/CMAT/ or GMAT. They must also have a UG degree as BBA with relevant subject choice.
- They must have an avg of 50% in all the subjects from a well-known University.
- The selection criteria for IIL-SOL admissions are based on entrance tests like TANCET or MAT and other MBA-related tests.
- The scores must meet the cut-off scores as specified by the institute. The given entrance tests will test the candidate's eligibility by testing their aptitude, numerical logic, Logical reasoning, and some main subject.
- The required documents are- Board test certificates, UG degree certificate if applicable, Category certificate (if needed), Photos, and other ID docs.
- The IIL-SOL application process is available online, where applicants must visit the college webpage for the application link.
- They only have to apply for admissions. Fill in the details as needed.
- Submit the documents, and the authorities must verify that before giving the admission seats. They have to meet the counselling process for allocations of the desired program in IIL-SOL.
- IIL-SOL also offers a scholarship facility for them to meet the merit scores in the last qualifying test.
- They also provide seats for reserved, and minority candidates are also given certain relaxation. It is as shown by the rules made by the Chennai state and significant decision.
by Kumar , 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
I did 2 years duration MBA course from this institute. This 2 years MBA program also included 3 month industrial internship (IIP) and also 3 months of project work. The minimum eligibility needed is to have 50% aggregate in the graduation degree. During the registration I had to pay the form and the fee was Rs. 35,000. Our college is certified by Alagappa University and also has been accredited by NAAC with the grade A and also has been recognized by government of India. The fee for the MBA in Logistics & Shipping was almost Rs. 87,500 per semester.