Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
GNC, shortly known for Guru Nanak College of Chennai established in 1971. It is one of the early degree college offering various UG and PG programs. It is a private college with approval from AICTE, NAAC and affiliated with the Madras University of Chennai. GNC has a campus area of around 22 acres with well-facilitated infrastructure that will improve the training for getting excellent results in academics. Some of GNC's courses are B.Com, BA, and B.Sc., at UG level and MBA, M.Com, MSW, etc., at PG level. Apart from course training, they also promise placement opportunity after the training duration. Many of the fortune companies will participate in GNC for the recruitment process. GNC also provides a scholarship for merit students who score well in the last qualifying exam.
- GNC offers UG courses like B.Com, BA, BBA, B.Sc., which are for three full years each, respectively.
- The eligibility criteria for UG admissions in GNC must have board exams like in 10+2 with a minimum of 50% in all subjects as certified from the state board or equaling well-known University.
- The selection criteria for GNC admissions for UG courses must have good scores in board exams.
- They should score well in institute based GD and PI rounds that will help in evaluating the candidate.
- GNC offers PG courses M.Com, MBA, MSW, and so on, probably for two full years.
- Any PG degree admission in GNC must have a graduation degree with aggregate CGPA in the relevant specialization subject.
- For MBA admission, the candidate must have scores from entrance exam like CAT/ XAT/ MAT or CMAT.
- MBA course in GNC has a general specialization that will help in better scope for a career.
- Even PG admissions in GNC have selection decisions that will depend on candidate evaluation from PI, writing or GD rounds as conducted by GNC.
- The admission or the application process for GNC can be made online with easy steps.
- Applicants must provide correct info regarding their personal and educational information.
- They will also require to attach the necessary certificates and docs that will be asked for in the verification process.
- The students must pay the amount for application fees of INR 250 for GNC to complete the application process within the submission time.
by Haritha , 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
MBA selection will be done based on the TANCET entrance exam and it is lie important for students to have passed in some entrance exams to be eligible. It I actually good if have scored well in the entrance exam because that time the government seat will have less fee and usually management quota will have more fees compared to the general fees. We must attend the counselling after qualifying the TANCET for choosing the colleges and this counselling happens at the state level. Even CAT and XAT qualified students can apply for MBA in this college. So this is how I got Guru Nanak College admission is done.