Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2023
GSBT is a private Institute established in the year 2005, Chennai. The Institute was started by the Gojan Educational Trust and approved by AICTE. GSBT has a unique curriculum to improve the innovative thinking and creativity of the students. The Institute offers B. Tech / BE and ME / MBA course in various specializations. Admission for these course at GSBT is based on TNEA counselling and the TANCET entrance exam. Applications for UG and PG course are available on the official website.
BE course is offered with Civil, Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, IT (B. Tech).
ME course is offered with CAD/CAM, Computer Science and Engineering, Applied Electronics, Engineering Design, VLSI Design, Power Electronics and Drives.
- Applicants will have to visit GSBT official website to apply online and offline.
- There are separate application forms to apply online and offline.
- GSBT offers BE / B. tech course in six specializations and B. Tech in one field.
- The course is offered with 90 seats for four-year duration.
- Eligibility for BE course at GSBT, candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination with 50% marks.
- Admission for BE course at GSBT is based on marks scored in JEE Main and TNEA counselling process.
- Students are provided seat based on their performance in counselling conducted by Anna University.
- The Institute offers ME course in five disciplines for two years with 18 students per year.
- Eligibility for ME course at GSBT, students must have passed B. Tech / BE examination with 50% marks.
- Admission for the ME course at GSBT depends on GATE scores and TANCET examination scores.
- Students who have qualifying marks in GATE or TANCET will appear in counselling conducted by Anna University.
- The Institute offers a two-year full-time MBA course to eligible students.
- Eligibility for MBA course at GSBT, candidates must be a graduate with 50% marks.
- Admission for the MBA course at GSBT is based on marks scored in MAT / CAT / XAT / CMAT or TANCET scores.
- The final selection at GSBT for MBA depends on performance in TNEA and TANCET test.
- Candidates passed the entrance exam will be allowed to appear in counselling conducted by Anna University.
- The admission process of GSBT is available on the official website of the college.
- Students shall fill the application form of GSBT with details of academic record, personal information and entrance exam scores.
- Applicants shall submit the application form offline through the official website.