Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
GKMCET is a private Institute established in the year 1996, Chennai. The Institute is approved by AICTE, affiliated to AU and graded A by NAAC. GKMCET offers high-quality education with teaching experience by adopting modern techniques. The college has 100 per cent placement facilities with top recruiters like Wipro, Siemens, Sutherland, and BSNL. Facilities like Library, Cafeteria, Hostel, Auditorium, Medical and gym. GKMCET offers UG course and PG course in numerous fields.
- Admission for UG courses is based on TNEA counselling, and for PG course, it is based on TANCET exam scores.
- The Institute of GKMCET offers a UG program and PG program in various fields.
- GKMCET offers BE and ME, MBA and MCA courses to deserving candidates.
- GKMCET offers BE course in eight specializations for four years.
- Eligibility for BE / B. Tech course at GKMCET, candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination with 50% marks.
- The Institute offers a B. Tech course in two specializations for four years.
- Admission for BE / B. Tech course at GKMCET is based on Merit and TNEA counselling process.
- Students are provided seat based on marks scored in Merit and counselling conducted by Anna University.
- Candidates who have 55% in B.Sc or diploma can apply for B. tech Lateral course.
- The Institute offers M. Tech course in 15 disciplines for two years to qualifying students.
- Eligibility for M. Tech course at GKMCET, students must have passed B. Tech / BE examination with 50% marks.
- Admission for the M. Tech course at GKMCET depends on GATE scores and TANCET examination scores.
- Applicants who must be qualified in GATE or TANCET entrance exam will appear in counselling conducted by Anna University.
- The Institute offers a two-year full-time MBA course to eligible students.
- Eligibility for MBA course at GKMCET, candidates must have bachelors or master degree with 50% marks.
- Admission for the MBA course at GKMCET is based on marks scored in MAT / CAT / XAT / CMAT or TANCET scores.
- The final selection at GKMCET for MBA is based on performance in GD and PI conducted by the Institute.
- Applicants passed the entrance exam will be allowed to appear in counselling conducted by Anna University.
- The Institute offers MCA course for eligible students for three years.
- Eligibility for the MCA course at GKMCET, students must have passed bachelors or master degree with 50% marks.
- Admission for the MCA course at GKMCET is based on Merit and TNCET scores.
- The admission process of GKMCET is available on the official website of the college.
- The application form of GKMCET shall be filled with details of academic record, personal information and entrance exam scores.
- Candidates applying for any course must register for TNEA counselling.
- After the counselling session, selected candidates must fill the application form for GKMCET.
- Candidates will have to register themselves by paying application fees.
- Applicants shall submit the application form online or offline through the official website.
by zarren , 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
The institution offers UG & PG courses in engineering and management studies. I have completed B.Tech in Electronics & communication engineering from this college with the total expenditure of 1.4 Lakhs. Fees structure for courses is feasible if student take admission through entrance exam. Fees might be comparatively higher if the admissions are through management. For B.Tech I appeared for TNEA entrance exam and on the basis of score I got shortlisted for this college. In addition 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 with PCM as the compulsory subject is also mandatory in order to get admission as well to become eligible for writing entrance examinations.
by Apurva, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
For GKM College of Engineering & Technology admission, we must have good marks in the entrance exam like TANCET. All the students who belong to the Tamil Nadu state with basic graduation degree will be eligible to apply for this entrance test. After writing the entrance test we must participate in the online TANCA counselling and in that the MBA admissions will be done. I was also living in the hostel for 2 years until I completed my MBA and the hostel fee that I paid yearly was Rs.50,000. The hostel facility is all fine and they have good facilities for the hostellers.