Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020
Admission B.E Courses in GITM
Exam: JEE mains
The category of the Exam: Under Graduate Program.
Selection Procedure: As Per HSCS (Haryana State Technical Education Society) guidelines
Eligibility Criteria for B.E Courses in GITM
- 45% Aggregate marks in 12th class for General Category Candidates
- 40% aggregate marks in 12th Class for SC &ST
- Students appearing in 12th class exams can also apply
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from a govt. approved board/ University with compulsory Mathematics and Physics subjects and any one subjects:
- Computer Science / Information Science
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech Courses in GITM
- Minimum 50% marks in B.Tech in respected field.
- Admission process is regulated by Kurukshetra University.