Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
Eva Stalin Business School (ESBS) in Chennai was initiated in 2010 as a private institute. ESBS is approved by AICTE and affiliated with the Alagappa University of Chennai. They are known for offering PG or masters-level programs in mangt studies. They provide training for the MBA program that is available in eight different subject choices to choose from. ESBS has a good set of faculty members to impart training in the given subject specialization. ESBS also offers decent relaxation in their scholarship and placement concerning the institute norms and regulations. A few of the top recruiters of ESBS are TATA AIG, Reliance, Infosys, Ford, Nestle, Samsung and more.
- To get admissions in MBA courses in ESBS, you must have done a UG degree and appear in any competitive entrance exams like MAT/ CAT or TANCET.
- If the candidates have not attended any national level exam, they can take up state-level exams like TANCET, which is equally accepted in ESBS.
- The specialization subjects are in integrated business. The BBA specialization is available in General and international Business.
- The options B.Com degree in ESBS is available in General and Banking and Finance service insurance.
- They must have min avg marks in their UG degree in the relevant subject to get admissions in ESBS.
- The essential eligibility requirement to apply for any course in ESBS is to have a PG degree from the recognized board.
- The superior selection of the candidate will depend on their scores from the entrance exam for ESBS admissions.
- The institute will conduct GD and PI rounds in ESBS to make the list of eligible students.
- For admission or application process in ESBS, the candidates must fill in the form online.
- They have to visit the college website through the official page.
- However, they will have to take up the defined entrance exam to get admissions in ESBS.
- Firstly, they will have to register and fill in the contact details for confirmation.
- Next, they will have to enter all the correct information without any mistake for the application to be valid.
- They must attach the required set of docs and photos of the candidates for further verification.
- Once the details are filled in, they must save the info and submit it before the deadline.
- After the process of verification, the listed students will be selected for admissions.
- The listed candidates must make the payment for registration and blocking of seats for confirmation.
The necessary docs are the 10th and +2 marks card, UG/ PG Certificate, Conduct Certificate, Photos and Sign in digital format, certificate of work experience, Results of Entrance exam, and proof for payment receipts.
by Velu M, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
The entrance exam needed for joining the MBA course is CAT, MAT or CMAT for taking admissions. I did my executive MBA from this college and the Eva Stalin Business School admission process is quite similar to that of the general MBA. I had qualified the MAT and I had two year work experience in the industry. Applicants will be selected based on the admission test and the interview. The admission test will be exempted by those who have qualified any tests like CAT, MAT tec. We have summer placements in which there are many companies who gives opportunities to do our internship.