Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2023
The Institute is prevalently known as DAITM, established in 2002, located in Kolkata, West Bengal. The Institute of DAITM aims at providing quality and ethical education to students with dreams. AICTE approves DAITM and is affiliated with MAKA and WBUT. The Institute of DAITM organizes events to develop the skills and abilities of the students.
DAITM provides comfortable facilities like modern classrooms, a well-stocked library, advanced lads and computer centers, and more. The Institute has a Placement facility that will help the right student get the right job and have a bright future. DAITM offers UG and PG courses for the candidates who have qualifying marks for the selection.
- The Institute of DAITM offers BBA, BCA, and M.Sc courses to the candidates with selecting marks.
- Eligibility for BBA course at DAITM, students must have passed 10+2 board examination with 45% marks.
- Admission for the BBA course at DAITM is based on Merit, the qualifying examination.
- The Institute offers BBA in Hotel Management for the candidates who have qualifying marks.
- Students applying for BBA (HM) must have passed 10+2 with 45% marks from a recognized board.
- Admission for BBA (HM) is based on the Merit in the qualifying examination.
- The Institute offers a BCA program for the students who have passed the 10+2 examination or any other equivalent exams.
- Admission for the BCA course at DAITM is based on the Merit in the qualifying examination.
- The Institute offers an M.Sc course in CS and Applied Mathematics to eligible students.
- Eligibility for M.Sc course at DAITM, applicants must have scored 50% marks in B.Sc or any other degree with 50% marks.
- Admission for M.Sc at DAITM is based on Merit in the qualifying examination.
- The final admission for UG and PG courses depends on performance in GDPI conducted by the Institute.
- The Institute provides 30 seats for M.Sc computer science and 15 seats for Applied Mathematics.
- BBA is offered 90 seats, and BCA is being provided with 90 seats at DAITM.
- The admission procedure at DAITM for UG and PG courses is made available on the official website.
- The application form of DAITM can be filled with personal and professional details.
- Students applying for any UG and PG courses must have to pay the application fees before submission.
- The application form of DAITM can be submitted with documents and proofs to the Institute.