Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
BSAU is situated in Chennai of UP as a private college established in 2012. It has approval from AICTE and is a Deemed University. BSAU offers only UG Engg courses like B-Tech, BBA, BA, BBA-LLB etc., along with the MBA programs. It is a renowned institute and intends to provide placement and scholarship requirements for its deserving candidates. Some of the goodwill companies do participate in the BSAU campus recruitment. Multiple magazines and education committee have ranked BSAU for its B-Tech programs. In 2020 they were ranked as 87 for its overall excellence and 123 for its B-Tech program by NIRF.
BSAU allocation of seats is based on the applicant’s evaluation in the qualifying entrance exam. Entrance exams accepted in BSAU are JEE Main at the national level or CIEAT at the state level. Here the reservation of seats is made according to the norms of the govt. Students must submit the applications through the online website of the college.
- For B-Tech admissions in BSAU, they must have passed in 10+2 exam from the given board. In addition, it is necessary to have core subject scores like PCM with an avg of 50%.
- BSAU admission criteria require good marks from CIEAT or national level exams like JEE Main.
- BSAU of Chennai offers a B-Tech program in five disciplines by allotting 120 seats for UG-level courses in the institute.
- B-Tech specializations in BSAU are CS, ME, EE, CE, Automobile Engg, Aeronautical Engg, E & CE, EEE, AI etc.
- For BCA admissions in BSAU, students must score in their 10th with 50% board exams; they must have achieved in maths as a mandatory subject.
- The MBA admissions in BSAU requires an entrance exam in MAT/ CAT/ GMAT etc., at the PG level.
- Some of the other available UG courses like BBA, BA, B.Sc., and BBA-LLB for this, the essential requirement is eligible scores in board exams.
- Students can submit the online form mode by paying the application amount.
- For the online application process, visit the official website of BSAU – Click on the online registration link- Fill in the information about the personal and educational details- save the data- Upload the docs required.
- Pay the application fees through the online transaction- submit the form and take a copy of the same.
- The BSAU application fees forms can be paid by attaching the DD in the name of the college payable by the applicant.
- If the payment is made online, then it must be done by net banking or by card payments.
by gopika , 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I am in final year of my B.Tech in computer science engineering. My experience in this college is excellent. Fees structure for courses in this college is feasible, also college offers scholarship on the basis of merit. For B.Tech I paid fees year wise i.e. INR 150,000 per annum. Admissions are on the basis of entrance exam score. For B.Tech student can appear for JEE Mains entrance exam and must secure valid score as per the cut off marks. Another basic requirement for admission is that student must have completed 12th with an aggregate of at least 50% marks with PCM as the compulsory subject.