Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2021
AIM is a private Institute established in 1997, located in Chennai. The Institute provides high-quality technical education in the field of Management and IT. AIM's primary aim is to achieve excellence through quality education based on present-day needs. The program will improve the character building of an Individual with skills and talents. The courses offered by AIM are MBA and MCA with various specializations.
Admission at AIM is based on the entrance exam conducted by the board. The Institute accepts applications if they are qualified for the course.
MBA course at AIMS is offered with Financial, General, Marketing Management, and Human Resources Management courses.
- The admission for MBA and MCA courses is completely entrance exam based.
- Students applying for an MBA course at AIM must have scored 50% marks in UG degree from a recognized board.
- Admission for an MBA course at AIM depends on CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT or TANCET entrance test.
- Candidates for AIM will be shortlisted based on their performance in the entrance exam and academic scores.
- Shortlisted students will be allowed to appear in group discussion and personal interview conducted on the campus.
- Final admission for MBA courses will be made considering students' academic score, entrance exam score and GDPI performance.
- The Institute offers MCA course for three years for deserving students.
- Candidates seeking admission for the MCA course at AIM require a degree, and Maths and Statistics is one of the main subjects at 10+2.
- Admission for the MCA course at AIM is based on the TANCET entrance score conducted by Anna University.
- The final selection for the MCA course at AIM is based on marks scored in academics and score in the entrance test.
- Candidates applying under Govt quota must appear in single window counselling at the Government College of Technology, Coimbatore.
- The Institute also offers an extended hour program for the students.
- Admission at AIM is provided online and offline for MBA and MCA course.
- Candidates seeking admission for MBA and MCA course at AIM will have to visit the official website or visit the admission office at the campus.
- Students shall fill application for AIM with details that will complete the admission process.
- Application form of Rs 400/- shall be paid via DD addressing the college payable at Chennai.
- Attach the documents required and submit the application form.
by kamlesh, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
Asan Memorial Institute of Management admission is according to the test scores that candidates will obtain. The entrance exams accepted by this institute for the MBA course is CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT or TANCET of the Tamil Nadu State. It is also necessary that we have 50% aggregate in the graduation degree and it can be obtained in any discipline. To secure admission for MBA in here we also need valid marks in tests. The final selection will be conducted on the basis of the performance in the academics, score in entrance test and lastly the GD as well as PI.