Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2022
AMET Business School, shortly known as AMETBS in Chennai, was initially started in 2001 and got its present name in 2013. This B-School is a part of the Academy of Maritime Education training affiliated with AMET University. AMET B-School offers both UG and PG magnt. This institute provides good faculty members to train the students. They offer a scholarship for those who have merit scores in any of the last qualifying exams. Apart from academic training, the faculty members also train the candidates to face the interview process at the time of campus interview with fortune companies. AMETBS offers a BBA program at the UG level and an MBA program in two different majors at the PG level. The application forms are submitted in both modes on online and offline platforms.
- To be eligible for admissions in AMETBS for MBA program, must have a PG degree plus 10+2 marks with at least 50% in all subjects.
- The MBA program is for two years in six subjects like HRM, Logistics & Shipping magnt, Shipping Finance, Oil and Gas magnt, Supply chain magnt and Multimodal Transportation.
- Selection criteria depend on having good marks from entrance exams that are qualified for the MBA program. They are like MAT/ CAT/ XAT and GMAT.
- UG program for admissions in BBA in AMETBS that only requires board exam marks and no particular entrance exam.
- BBA program is for three full years with a subject major in Shipping Administration.
- They must have a selection evaluation according to their skills in GD and PI.
- Even for the MBA program, once the eligible candidates, the institute must check their skills and personality during the selection process.
- They can visit the official website of AMETBS institute and look for the application link to fill in the details.
- Candidates must provide all correct information regarding their personal and educational information.
- They will also require to attach the necessary certificates and docs that will be asked for verification.
- The students must pay the application fees for AMETBS to complete the application process within a reasonable time.
- If they are applying through offline mode, they can either visit the college or submit the form along with the fees amount directly.
Otherwise, they can download the form from the website and then post it to the college address within the time duration.
by Raksha , 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I would like to say it is the best college to pursue MBA Course and college is having good infrastructure and even facilities are quite good .I have choosed MBA in Human Resource Management specialization and at present am in 2nd year. AMET Business School Chennai Admission for MBA will be based on Entrance exam score and I had appeared for TANCET Entrance Exam and secured good score through counseling I opted this college.Valid CAT/XAT/ATMA Entrance Exam score is also eligible to get admission for MBA Course in AMET College. Application forms can be filled up through both online & offline mode