Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
The Institute of Alagappa was originated in the year 1985, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. AIT is named after Dr RM. Alagappa Chettiar and approved by AICTE. The college caters for education in different field of engineering and technology. AIT provides a skill-based program with current needs for the students to face the competitive world. The campus of AIT is spread over 440 acres with facilities like classrooms, modern comp labs, equipped auditorium, and many more. Top recruiters like Accenture, Axis Bank, Cognizant, HDFC Bank and Hexaware visit the campus. In addition, the Institute offers courses like UG and PG in various domains to qualifying students.
- The Admission for UG course at AIT is based on TNEA, which is state-level counselling conducted by Anna University.
- Admission for the PG course is based on Merit and counselling conducted by AU.
- AIT offers B. Tech and BE under UG level and MCA, MBA. M. Tech and ME under PG level program.
- AIT offers a full-time BE course in five specializations for four academic years.
- Eligibility for BE course at AIT, candidates must have passed the 12th examination with 50% marks.
- Admission for BE course at AIT is based on marks scored in the TNEA counselling process.
- Seats for the applicants are provided based on marks scored in the counselling conducted by Anna University.
- AIT also offers part-time BE for three and a half year.
- Eligibility for part-time BE at AIT, candidates must have B.Sc or Diploma in relevant field.
- The Institute offers ME course in six disciplines for two academic years.
- Eligibility for ME course at AIT, students must have passed B. Tech / BE examination with 50% marks.
- Admission for the ME course at AIT depends on GATE scores and counselling conducted by AU.
- The Institute offers MBA course for candidates who have eligible scores.
- Eligibility for MBA at AIT, candidates must have 50% marks in UG degree.
- Admission for MBA at AIT is based on Merit and counselling conducted by AU.
- The Institute offers an MCA course for three years to deserving students.
- Eligibility for MCA course at AIT, students must have passed any degree with 50% marks.
- Admission for the MCA course at AIT is based on Merit and counselling conducted by AU.
- Admission for UG and PG course at AIT is offered based on TNEA counselling and Merit.
- The admission process of AIT is available on the official website of the college.
- Applicants shall fill the application form of AIT with details of academic record, personal information and entrance exam scores.
- Applicants shall submit the application form online or offline through the official website.
- Students are supposed to visit the campus for confirmation once the admission is made for UG and PG courses.
Applicants shall either fill the application form online or offline with the correct details.
by garima singh, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
Admissions to various courses are on the basis of entrance examinations. Institutions offer UG & PG courses in engineering and management courses. I have completed B.Tech in computer science engineering from this college. For admission I appeared for TNEA entrance exam and got admission on the basis of score in entrance examinations as per the cut off marks. In addition to this basic eligibility for admission is that student must have completed 10+2 with an aggregate of 50% with PCM as the compulsory subject from a board which is recognised. Fees structure for courses is feasible also college offers scholarship to students on the basis of merit.