Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
Alagappa College of Technology (ACT) is a higher education institution in Chennai established in 1944. It is affiliated with Anna University and has received AICTE approval. The college offers B.Tech., M.Tech. and Ph.D. degrees at the undergraduate, master's, and doctoral levels have trained faculty to provide quality engineering, allied sciences education, and technology. It fosters collaboration between academic and industrial communities and fostering study and disseminating information gained from it. The University was founded by combining and merging well-known technical institutions in Madras. The aim is to complete all tasks that may be considered incidental or helpful in achieving the above goals. To build and maintain endowments to award scholarships and prizes to college students to support and encourage talent.
- The merit list/rank is prepared using the higher secondary marks, which are scaled to 200. Counseling is based on a rating system since there is no separate entrance exam.
- The candidates are given admission to Alagappa College of Technology based on their grades in 12th grade as eligibility criteria and their success in TNEA counseling. Tamil Nadu candidates are given a higher priority. Students from backward classes, such as ST and SC, are given special consideration. Standard and private courses are available at the college. B. TECH is available in 11 different streams at the college.
- The candidate must have either a valid GATE score or a TANCET score from Anna University. The application form is available online, and the merit list is compiled using TANCA, GATE, and TANCET scores to select candidates. Admission to M.Tech in Alagappa College of Technology is granted after a thorough counseling session based on the college's cut-off in collaboration with Anna University.
- The candidate's success in TNEA counseling has a significant impact on acceptance. Students from the economically disadvantaged community are given special consideration. The college provides M. Tech in 12 different streams and offers both regular and private courses.
- The online application form for Alagappa College of Technology is available on the official website of Anna University. Fill out the university form as well as the college form. The registration fee must be charged. A DD for Rs.500 is needed. To complete the Alagappa College of Technology application process, submit the necessary documents. Keep a photocopy of the form and all original documents that must be sent to the college separate.
by Devraj, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
Recently I have completed B.Tech in chemical engineering from this college with a great experience. As per my knowledge college offer various under graduate, post-graduate and doctoral courses. Fees structure for almost all courses is feasible. I completed my graduation with the total expenditure of 1.2 Lakhs. College offers best placement facilities as well with an average salary package of 2LPA. Admissions are entirely on the basis of entrance exams score. For B.Tech I appeared for TNEA entrance exam. minimum eligibility needed to appear for such exams is that, student must have completed 10+2 with 50% aggregate marks by taking PCM as the compulsory subject.
by Chandan, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I got through the Alagappa College of Technology admission process by getting good marks in the 10th and 12th. We do not have to write any entrance exam as we will be selected for B.tech admissions will be based on the cut-off marks and TNEA counselling conducted online. My TNEA ranking was around 10,000.