Feb 08, 2024 by Admin
Rajagiri Business School (RBS), Kochi, has initiated the application process for the PGDM program through its official website. Eligible candidates can apply for the Rajagiri Business School PGDM Admission 2024 by providing the necessary details and paying the application fee of Rs. 1000, which can be done both online and offline. The last date to submit the application form is 15 March.
The selection for RBS Kochi PGDM admissions in 2024 will be based on valid CAT/MAT/CMAT/KMAT scores, along with additional assessments like a written skills test, group discussion, and a personal interview. The candidate's academic history, work experience, and other non-academic achievements will also be taken into account during the selection process. Applicants need to review the eligibility criteria and other important details in advance to prevent any misunderstandings. Submit the forms before Rajagiri Business School Admission's last date, 2024.
RBS Kochi offers admission to the PGDM program in two stages. CAT and MAT applicants can apply in the first phase, while CMAT and Kerala MAT candidates can apply in the second phase. Candidates who sit for the Written Test, GD, and PI a second time in the same year will not be considered.
Rajagiri Business School PGDM Eligibility 2024
- Candidates with a minimum of 50% in their degree are eligible to apply.
- The most significant entrance criterion for RBS Kochi is valid scores in any of the following admission tests: CAT, CMAT, MAT, or K-MAT.
- Final-year students can also apply, but they must be able to present their actual degree certificates throughout the admissions process.
- RBS Kochi students benefit from a variety of global exposure possibilities because of several international partnerships with overseas universities.
Rajagiri Business School PGDM Selection Criteria
- The students will be shortlisted based on their entrance exam scores and academic profiles.
- Individual letters would be issued via email detailing every aspect of the selection process.
- The selection round will be held in two parts in one year, depending on the availability of scores;
- First Phase: CAT & MAT
- The second phase is CMAT, KMAT, and MAT.
- If candidates do not qualify for our initial round of admission, they may apply for the second phase. However, they can only participate in one of the two selection rounds.
- Work experience, if any, will be advantageous for the candidate.
- The selection process will include a written skill test, group discussion, and a personal interview.
- A RBS merit list will be created based on the performance in the selection round and the admission test scores.
- Selected candidates will get acceptance letters, and they must make the first payment of the course price within the specified time frame.
Rajagiri Business School Cut-Off 2024
How to Apply for Rajagiri Business School?
Steps to Follow Online
- Sign up at RBS's official admission webpage in Kochi.
- Create a user ID and password by entering your first and last name, email address, and phone number.
- Check your email's Inbox. An official verification. An email would have been issued for registration.
- Click on the link in the email and begin filling out the application form.
- Upload a picture.
- Enter your academic, professional, and personal information as requested.
- Pay your application fee online. The Rajagiri Business School application fee for the PGDM program is INR 1000/-.
- Submit the completed application form and print it off for future reference and admission purposes.
Steps to Apply Offline
- Purchase the application form from the RBS Admission Office in Kochi.
- Fill out the application form manually.
- Paste the passport-sized photos and signature in the designated areas.
- Enter all mandatory elements (personal, academic, job experience-based, category if applicable).