About NIIT Imperia Centre for Advanced Learning and Distance Learning Mumbai
Distance education provided at NIIT institute was started in the year 1981 and the institute is known for its quality of education provided to the aspirants to empower them with required skills and knowledge. The students can attend the classes as the faculties implement unique methodology learning program using Synchronous Learning platform.
- Candidates are allowed to gain knowledge from the institute’s central library and study materials.
- Students are taught by highly professional faculties using NIIT’s LMS (Learning Management System).
- The examination is conducted through online mode with the help of LMS and the evaluation will be done through the same.
- Course consists of case studies, project, presentations and classroom participation activities based on the curriculum.
This institute aims at providing long term executive management programs course to the working professionals. Aspirants can continue with their studies as well as their work through this course. This program offers various specializations such as:
- General Management
- Project Technology Management
- Digital Marketing
- Sales and Marketing
- Business Analytics
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- International Business
- Strategic Management
- For admission, individuals should have bachelor degree certificate and work experience of minimum 2 years in managerial or supervisory level.
- Aspirants can apply for the course through online application form and to seek admission candidates will have to clear the aptitude test.
- To register for PAT examination, individuals should make the payment of INR 1000/- as registration fee.
Loans and Scholarships:
- This institute provides loan facilities to the students those who fulfill the necessary requirement with the schemes like repayment within 12/24/36 months.
Candidates are even provided with scholarship facilities based on their merit list and even credit card facilities are also are enabled.