Indian School of Business Management and Administration (ISBMA) was started by NGO named AEREN Foundation to help the students improve their knowledge in the management and business world. The distance mode of education allows the students who cannot attend the regular mode due to various aspects with a high-quality education.
- The institute offers short-term courses that help the students in obtaining management and world-class skills.
- The college understands the students' needs and provides education to help them achieve their future goals.
- The students are provided with vocational and professional courses that help them gain knowledge according to their needs.
- ISMBA aims at developing and promoting higher education to the students of backward sections of society.
Distance MBA Specializations-
- Finance Management
- Human Resource Management
- Insurance Management
- Hospitality Management
- Retail Management
- Sales and Marketing Management
- International Business
- MBA/PGDM requires 10+2 years of education and a Bachelor’s degree with 50% aggregate from a recognized university.
- A diploma requires 10+2 or equivalent education from a recognized board with work experience in the respective discipline.
The total fee for Diploma courses offered in this college is around INR 12567 for a 1-year duration, and for MBA, the full fee is INR 36900 for two years duration.