Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020
Vignan Pharmacy College is a private college which was established in the year 2006 and was found in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. This Pharmacy college which is also shortly termed as VPC is one among the best colleges in the place. This institute is affiliated to the JNTU, Kakinada and has got approved by the Pharmacy Council of India. It has also approved by the All India Council of India.
- VPC, Guntur offers courses majorly in the field of Pharmacy at undergraduate, postgraduate and Post Baccalaureate level. The courses imparted in this institute are B.Pharma, Pharm.D, M.Pharm and Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate).
- The B.Pharma is a UG program which has the intake of 100 seats. Vignan Pharmacy College admission to B.Pharm course will made as per the marks secured by candidates in state entrance exam viz. AP-EMACET.
- The VPC, Guntur admissions to the Pharm.D course will be based on the merit and one must have completed 10+2 level examination from any board of authority of examination. To take apply for Pharm.D candidates do no have to undergo any entrance test has the admission will be purely made based on the previous qualifying examination marks.
- M.Pharm offered by VPC is a PG level degree with total intake of 15 seats. The M.Pharm course admissions in VPC, Guntur will be made as per the norms prescribed by the JNUTK . Applicants interested to take admission into M.Pharm course should have completed B.Pharm as this is the minimum qualification required.
- Vignan Pharmacy College application process is offline whereas the applicants will have to visit the college and collect the application form. Basically the allotment of seat in this college will be made based upon the cut-off marks obtained by the candidates.
- Vignan Pharmacy College cut-off marks will be released once the AP-EAMCET entrance exam results will be announced by the authority.
by Likitha.L, 06 Nov 2019
Class of 2019
My dream and wish was to study in the pharmacy field because I wanted to learn about medicines so that was reason I wanted to get admission for B.Pharm in some college which is good in pharmacy. Like that only I was searching for the institutes in Andhra Pradesh for B.Pharma as I was staying here only and I was told that Vignan Pharmacy College is the one which is the kind of college I was looking for. The admission for B.Pharma course is through AP-EAMCET and I had scored around 30,000 ranking approximately in EAMCET so as per my marks in counselling and CAP I got off admission in Vignan Pharmacy College as I had also put this college name in my preferences.