Home >> Guntur >> St. Mary Group Of Institutions >> Admission

St. Mary Group Of Institutions Admission

Guntur, Andhra Pradesh | Reviews/Ratings: - Add Review
Established : 1996 | Accredited/Approved : AICTE | Affiliated : Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
Overview
Overview
Courses Fee Structure
Courses Fee
Admission Procedure
Admission

Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2021

The group of Mary Institution is known as one of the Institute providing education in various fields. The Institute was established in the year 1996, approved by AICTE and affiliated to JNUT, Kakinada. The Institution is currently offering Engineering, Technology and Science courses with different specializations. The College offers B. Tech, B. Pharm, M. Tech. MBA and Diploma courses. The B. Tech course is provided with CSE, CE, EEE, ME, IT, ECE, ECE, and M. Tech is offered with CSE, Cad/Cam, ES, ME, CSN, EPE, ECE, SE, SC and many more specializations and MBA is being provided in FM, MM and HRM programs. The College also offers B. Pharm and Diploma in engineering programs. Admission for the courses offered will be strictly entranced exam based, and students must appear in the respective entrance exam to get access.

St. Mary Group of Institutions B. Tech Admission 

  • MGI offers B. Tech courses in six different disciplines for four years to candidates who have required marks to get admission. 
  • The applicants seeking admission for the B. Tech course must pass the 10+2 examination with 50% marks. 
  • Candidates with required marks in the 10+2 examination can apply for the AP EAMCET entrance test and scores good marks to get admission. 
  • The first preference for the B. Tech course will be for the students who hold ranks in the AP EAMCET entrance test.  
  • 70% of the total seats are given to students who have appeared on the entrance test, and the rest, 30% of seats, will be given to NRI and Management students.  

Course

Specializations

Selection

B. Tech

Information Technology

Candidates must have cleared AP EAMCET entrance test.  

Civil Engineering

Mechanical Engineering

Computer Science and Engineering

Electronics & Communication Engineering

Electrical and Electronics Engineering

St. Mary Group of Institutions AP-EAMCET Cut-off Scores

Course

Cut-off Scores Male

Cut-off Scores Female

B. Pharm

35111

-

St. Mary Group of Institutions M. Tech Admission 

  • The Institute of MGI offers an M. Tech course with 15 specializations for two years to candidates with eligible marks. 
  • The admission for M. Tech is based on marks scored in AP PGCET entrance test scores conducted by the AP Govt. 
  • The Candidates to appearing in the entrance test must have passed B. Tech or BE with 50% marks from a recognized board. 
  • 70% of total seats are provided to the students of AP PGCET, and the rest 30% will be provided to NRI and Management.  

Course

Specializations

Selection

M. Tech

Computer System and Networking

Candidates seeking admission must clear the AP PGECET entrance exam. 

CAD / CAM

Power Electronics

Machine Design

Computer Science and Engineering

Vlsi Design

Electrical Power Engineering

Electronics and Communication Engineering

Information Technology

Structural Engineering

St. Mary Group of Institutions MBA Admission 

  • The Institute offers MBA under PG program to students for four years with three disciplines. 
  • The admission for the MBA program at MGI is based on AP ICET entrance exam scores conducted by Andhra State Govt. 
  • The applicants must have passed UG degree with 50% marks to get admission for MBA admission.

Course

Specializations

Selection

MBA

Human Resource Management

Students must have cleared AP ICET entrance exam.

Financial Management

Marketing Management

St. Mary Group of Institutions Diploma Admission 

  • The candidates appearing for Diploma courses must have passed 10th or any equal examination with 45% marks. 
  • The Admission for Diploma will be based on AP CEEP entrance exam scores conducted by AP Govt. 

Course

Specializations

Selection

Diploma In Engineering

Civil

AP CEEP scores

Mechanical

Electrical and Electronics Engineering

Electrical and Communication Engineering

St. Mary Group of Institutions Application Process

Candidates follow the steps below to apply for UG and PG courses.

  • The Institute provides its admission for PG and UG courses online on the official website.
  • Candidates seeking admission must visit the official website, and they must click on the Admission section.
  • The application form must be filled with the information that the Institute asks for.
  • The students must pay the application form fees and attach the documents to the application form.

The students will have to submit the application form to the Institute online.

Reviews

By Rajashekar
Class of 2021
Rating
5/5

I wrote the entrance exam of the state for admission into engineering course. This entrance exam included subjects like maths, physics and chemistry and the questions were all based on the 12th concepts. As I cleared the common entrance exam of the AP state that is AP-EAMCET so as of that I participated in the counselling which is all done online. The first process in this will be to fill the options of the colleges we would like to get admission for B.Tech course. In the first round results of counselling I got selected for St. Mary Group Of Institutions admissions and after that I went to take the allotment letter than visited college and filled the admission form.

Worth the Money
Crowd & Campus Life
Salary & Placements
Campus Facilities

Asked Question

Hi sir my name is s.mahaboobbasha marks783intermediate my place kadapa?eligibility
Asked by Shaikmahaboobbasha
replied on 28-Aug-2018 11:40:58

Hi Shaikmahaboobbasha,
The Eligibility Criteria for B.Pharm course

  • Student applying for Bachelor of Pharmacy should have 50% in 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics or physics, chemistry and biology.
  • Student having Diploma in Pharmacycan also opt for this course.
  • The total fee for the complete 4year course is INR 140000

Interested in St. Mary Group Of Institutions