Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
TINT is a private Institute established in the year 2005, located in Kolkata, West Bengal. The Institute aims to become the renowned Institute in providing quality education. TINT has 5 acres campus with facilities like Laboratories, Computer labs, Cafeteria, Gym, and many more facilitates. The Institute of TINT offers education in Engineering and Management field to the students. TINT is approved by AICTE and affiliated with Mulana Abdul Kalam University. Top recruiters like IBM, Amazon, Infosys, Cognizant visit for campus selection. TINT offers UG level and PG level courses in various fields.
- TINT offers B. Tech, B.Sc, BBA, BCA under UG level, and MCA, M. Tech under PG level.
- B. Tech course at TINT is offered in seven specializations with 660 intakes per year.
- Eligibility for B. Tech course at TINT, candidates must have passed with 50% in 10+2 exams.
- Admission for B. Tech at TINT depends on JEE Main and WBJEE scores of the candidates.
- The final selection at TINT for the B. Tech course is based on a counseling session conducted by the board.
- TINT offers BCA and BBA course for the students have passed 10+2 exams with 50% marks.
- Admission for BCA and BBA at TINT depends on marks scored in the qualifying examination.
- TINT offers B.Sc is offered to the students who have 45% marks in 10+2 in the relevant examination.
- Admission for the B.Sc course at TINT depends on marks scored in the qualifying examination.
- Intake for UG courses like BBA, BCA, and B.Sc will be 60 students per year.
- TINT offers an M. Tech course with various specializations with 18 intakes per year.
- Eligibility for M. Tech at TINT, students must have passed BE or B. Tech or any other equivalent exams with 50% marks.
- Admission for M. Tech at TINT depends on GATE and WB PGET examination scores.
- The final admission at TINT for the M. Tech course is based on a counseling session conducted in the college.
- After the counseling session, selected students will be intimated through a call, and candidates can visit the campus for confirmation.
- TINT offers an MCA course for the students who have passed BCA or any other degree with Maths as the main subjects with 50% marks.
- Admission for the MCA course at TINT depends on WBJECA examination scores.
- The final selection at TINT for the MCA course is based on counseling sessions in the college.
- The admission process at TINT for UG and PG courses is made available on the official website.
- The application form of TINT should be filled with personal and professional information.
- The application form of TNIT can be submitted with the documents attached.
by Sampritha, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I have opted B Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering. Techno India College of Technology, Kolkata admissions are done on the basis of entrance exam score and I had appeared for JEE Main Entrance Exam based on the score I got admission in this college. And College also accepts the valid score of WBJEE Main Entrance Exam score To say about the chosen course curriculum it is basically consists of core subjects which mainly emphasis on practical learning. Application forms can be applied through online mode. TICT scholarship facility is provided for the meritorious candidates based on the academic performance of candidates.