Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2022
SVIST is a privates Institute established in 2008, located in Kolkata. AICTE approves SVIST and is affiliated with MAKAUT and WBUT. SVIST focuses on providing proper training to become a confident human being to face the competitive world. The Institute is spread over 30 acres of land with facilities like computer rooms, lecture halls, Hostels, Medical facilities, and more. Top recruiters like Amazon, Genpact, IBM, Cognizant, and many more reputed organizations visit the campus. The Institute offers UG, PG, and Diploma courses for the candidates who have qualifying marks.
- The Institute offers B. Tech and Diploma under UG level and an MBA course at PG level.
- SVIST offers a B. Tech course in five disciplines for the students who have passed with qualifying marks.
- Candidates seeking admission for the B. Tech must have passed 10+2 in PCM with 50% marks.
- Admission for the B. Tech course at SVIST depends on JEE Main or WBJEE examination scores.
- Students will have to appear in counseling for the vacant seats as per the norms set by the West Bengal Govt.
- The final admission at SVIST for the B. Tech course is based on GDPI performance and entrance exam scores.
- The Institute offers B. Tech lateral course for the candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc in 60% marks.
- Admission for B. Tech lateral at SVIST is based on JELET entrance exam scores.
- The Institute offers seats to the candidates based on academic scores and entrance exam scores.
- SVIST offers an MBA course for two years with 60 intakes per year.
- Eligibility for MBA course at SVIST, candidates must have passed UG degree with 60% marks.
- Admission for MBA at SVIST is based on the MAT / CMAT/ JEMAT scores of the students.
- Candidates who have cleared the National or State entrance exam can apply for admission.
- The final selection for the students is made based on the marks scored in the academic score, entrance exam marks, and performance in GDPI.
- The admission process for UG and PG programs at SVIST is made available online.
- Students applying for UG and PG courses must fill the application form of SVIST.
- Candidates shall fill the application form with details that the Institute asks for.
- Students shall pay application form fees and submit the application form to the Institute with the required details.
by tina sharma, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
SVIST offers polytechnic diploma, UG and PG courses in engineering and management. I have done B.Tech in Computer science engineering and as per my knowledge placements are very good in this institution with best salary packages. I wanted to join a college with less fees structure as I can’t afford much and for that this is the best institution. Here I completed my B.Tech in just 3.3 Lakhs. Admissions in this college are on the basis of entrance examination, students must secure valid score with respect to the cut off marks in order to get the seat for admission. In addition student must have at least 50% aggregate in 10+2 with physics, chemistry and maths as the compulsory subject from a recognized board.