Home >> Guntur >> Sri Chundi Ranganayakulu Engineering College >> Admission

Sri Chundi Ranganayakulu Engineering College Admission

Guntur, Andhra Pradesh | Reviews/Ratings: - Add Review
Established : 1999 | Accredited/Approved : AICTE | Affiliated : Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
Overview
Overview
Courses Fee Structure
Courses Fee
Admission Procedure
Admission

Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021

B.TECH

Admission B.Tech Courses

Duration: 4 years

Category of Exam: undergraduate exam

Exam Accepted: EAMCET

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

  • Candidate must have cleared in the Intermediate (10 + 2) conducted by the board of Intermediate education.
  • Compulsory subjects: Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
  • 70 % of the seats are allotted based on merit in the EAMCET.
  • 30 % of the seats are earmarked for Management/NRI candidates.

DIPLOMA

Admission Diploma Courses

Duration: 3 years

Category of Exam: undergraduate exam

Exam Accepted: APPOLYCET

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

  • Candidate must have cleared 10th or Matriculation exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
  • All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.

MBA

Admission MBA Courses

Duration: 2 years

Category of Exam: postgraduate exam

Exam Accepted: APPGECET

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

  • Candidate must pass in undergraduate course (10 + 2 + 3).
  • 70% of the seats are allotted based on merit in the APPGECET.
  • 30% of the seats are earmarked for Management/NRI candidates.

M.Tech

Admission M.Tech Courses

Duration: 2 years

Category of Exam: postgraduate exam

Exam Accepted: APPGECET

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

  • Candidate must pass in undergraduate course (10 + 2 + 3).
  • 70% of the seats are allotted based on merit in the APPGECET.
  • 30% of the seats are earmarked for Management/NRI candidates.

MCA

Admission MCA Courses

Duration: 2 years

Category of Exam: postgraduate exam

Exam Accepted: APPGECET

Selection Process

  • 70 % of the seats are allotted based on merit in the APPGECET.
  • 30% of the seats are earmarked for Management/NRI candidates.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

  • Candidate must pass in undergraduate course (10 + 2 + 3).

Admission FAQs:

Q1.Does SCREC provide scholarships?

A1. SCREC provides merit-based scholarships, which are usually awarded yearly during the College's Annual Ceremony. No such scholarships offered by college students can avail of bank loans using college admission cards for students whose fathers have an annual income of less than a lakh; the government provides a full fee waiver. They will also receive economically backward scholarships every semester. Students can apply for all private scholarships college helps them in all ways.

Q2.  What is the most striking feature of SCREC?

A2. They have an almost 30% quota for NRI students and a management quota

Live Application Form 2021

Reviews

by Chaitra MB, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
Rating
4.5/5

B.Tech admission in Sri Chundi Ranganayakulu Engineering College is based on marks obtained in AP EAMCET and even admission to the college can be through direct admission mode. Course fee is very less and every aspirant can pay easily I feel by taking help of scholarship or loan. At admission time even course fee was paid for first year around INR 35K and same fee structure caries for further 3years. 30% of seats are allotted for NRI students and through management quota and the remaining 70% of B.Tech seats are allotted on EAMCET basis. Eligibility required for admission is 10+2 exam cleared in mandatory subjects like PCM.

Worth the Money
Crowd & Campus Life
Salary & Placements
Campus Facilities

Asked Question

Does college offer Hostel facility and wanted to know about the SCREC hostel fee?
Asked by Diya

replied on 11-Mar-2020 07:39:49

College provides hostel facility with all the required amenities. SCREC Guntur hostel fee costs approximate INR 20,000


Interested in Sri Chundi Ranganayakulu Engineering College