Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
Admission B.E Courses in Sri Mittapalli Institute of Technology for Women
Exam: AP EAMCET, JEE Mains
The category of the Exam: Under Graduate Program
Eligibility Criteria for B.E Courses in Sri Mittapalli Institute of Technology for Women
- The candidate should have an Indian citizen.
- Compulsory subjects: Physics & Mathematics(+12)
- Optional Subject as any one of them: Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical or Vocational subjects
- Percentage criteria: securing a minimum of 45% (For SC/ST/Reserve candidates, 45%) marks in required subject combination (2 compulsories & one optional) taken together.
- Passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology and obtained at least 45% marks.
MBA admission Sri Mittapalli Institute of Technology for Women
Selection Process: Processed by the counseling of PGCET.
Eligibility for MBA admission in Sri Mittapalli Institute of Technology for Women
- The candidate needs to be an Indian National.
- The candidate must be a graduate of a recognized college / University.
- Must have passed and obtained a rank in PGCET.
Q. Do the Sri Mittapalli Institute of Technology for Women have NSS in the college?
Sri Mittapalli Institute of Technology for Women was allotted National Service Scheme Unit by JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL University Kakinada and appointed Mrs. I.VidyaRekha, Asst.Professor, Dept. of Humanities, by the college management.
Through “Sri Mittapalli Trust,” the Sri Mittapalli Institute of Technology for Women from 2008Organized Various Social Activities. From 2010 All the Social and Cultural Activities were conducted by NSS UNIT.
- NSS Unit Organized Campus on Communication Skills, Career Options, Passport Awareness, Fire awareness for students.
- NSS Unit oversights Plantation, Aids awareness rally, Pulse polio immunization Awareness to Rural People.
- Independence day, A.P.Formation day, Children’s Day, National Youth Day, Republic Day, International Women's day, Voters day, etc. celebrated by NSS Unit.
- The NSS Unit adopted two villages Boyapalem&Tummalapalem and Organized Awareness Programs.
- The NSS Unit donated Blood & Books for better living.
Q. Does the Sri Mittapalli Institute of Technology for Women is ANTI-RAGGING?
Yes, the Sri Mittapalli Institute of Technology for Women has separate Anti-Ragging comity.
- Making ragging free climate in and outside of the grounds.
- Seniors are relied upon to keep up willful teach and restrictions. Specifically, they should be watchful. Making friendly relations among understudies for satisfying hierarchical mission and targets.
- Making mindfulness among understudies concerning how the self-assurance of the individual impacts the national intrigue.
- Hostile to ragging squads involving employees, non-showing staff, and senior understudies have been shaped to make excellent visits to the exceptionally touchy areas inside and outside the grounds.
- Several show sheets giving a point of interest depictions of hostile to ragging exercises, Supreme Court orders, and punishment at risk to be forced on those engaged with such activities have been shown at different places inside the grounds.
by Taruna, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I found fees structure of this institution as feasible and worth to pay; I completed B.Tech in computer science engineering with the total expenditure of 1.2 Lakhs. Scholarship on the basis of merit is available. The institution also offers management courses with many specialisations. Minimum eligibility for admission into graduation courses are that, student must have passed 10+2 with PCM as the compulsory subject from a recognised board. Selection for admission is made on the basis of score in entrance examination, valid score as per the cut off marks is expected. For graduation courses candidates can appear for JEE Mains or AP EAMCET entrance exam.