Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020
Admission B.E Courses in Sri Mittapalli Institute of Technology for Women
Exam: AP EAMCET, JEE Mains
The category of the Exam: Under Graduate Program
Eligibility Criteria for B.E Courses in Sri Mittapalli Institute of Technology for Women
- Candidate should have an Indian citizen.
- Compulsory subjects: Physics & Mathematics(+12)
- Optional Subject as any one of them: Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical or Vocational subjects
- Percentage criteria: securing minimum of 45% (For SC/ST/Reserve candidates, it is 45%) marks in required subject combination (2 compulsory & one optional) taken together.
- Passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology and obtained at least 45% marks.
MBA admission Sri Mittapalli Institute of Technology for Women
Selection Process: Processed by the counselling of PGCET.
Eligibility for MBA admission in Sri Mittapalli Institute of Technology for Women
- The candidate needs be an Indian National.
- Candidate must be a graduate from a recognized college / University.
- Must have passed and obtained a rank in PGCET.
Q. Do Sri Mittapalli Institute of Technology for Women have NSS in the college?
Sri Mittapalli Institute of Technology for Women was allotted National Service Scheme Unit by JHAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL University Kakinada and appointed Mrs. I.VidyaRekha, Asst.Professor, Dept.of Humanities, by the college management.
Through “Sri Mittapalli Trust” the Sri Mittapalli Institute of Technology for Womenfrom 2008Organized Various Social Activities .From 2010 All the Social and Cultural Activities conducted by NSS UNIT.
- The NSS Unit Organized Campus on Communication Skills, Career Options, Passport Awareness, Fire awareness for students.
- The NSS Unit oversights Plantation, Aids awareness rally, Pulse polio immunization Awareness to Rural People.
- Independence day, A.P.Formation day, Children’s day, National Youth day, Republic day, International Women's day, Voters day…etccelebratedby NSS Unit.
- The NSS Unit adopted two villages Boyapalem&Tummalapalem and Organized Awareness Programs.
- The NSS Unit donated Blood & Books for better living.
Q. Does the Sri Mittapalli Institute of Technology for Women is ANTI-RAGGING?
Yes, Sri Mittapalli Institute of Technology for Women has a separate Anti-Ragging comity.
- Making ragging free climate in and outside of the grounds.
- Seniors are relied upon to keep up willful teach and restriction. Specifically, they should be watchful about. Making friendly relations among understudies for satisfying hierarchical mission and targets.
- Making mindfulness among understudies with respect to how the self-assurance of the individual impacts the national intrigue.
- Hostile to ragging squads involving employees, non-showing staffs and senior understudies have been shaped to make amaze visits to exceptionally touchy area inside the grounds and outside the grounds.
- Number of show sheets giving point of interest depictions of hostile to ragging exercises, Supreme Court orders and punishment at risk to be forced on those engaged with such exercises have been shown at different places inside the grounds.